America Is Beautiful
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
America Is Beautiful

A role-playing forum based off Hetalia, with state OCs instead of playing as the countries.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rhode Island Appears

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleRhody

LittleRhody

Rhode Island Appears Empty
PostSubject: Rhode Island Appears   Rhode Island Appears Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:29 am

This is pretty basic ; What's your damned name, and what state are you?
If you like including the Roman catholic part it's Joseph Adriaen Giovanni Williams(Jones){<- depends on mood}
This is Rhode Island and Providence Plantations...just call me Rhody, please.=_=;

How many years old do you look/act/are?
I was born around 1636 so I'm about 374 years but it's not always accurate to the looks. I look about 18 or 19 but trust me I get places.

...holy hell, I can't tell. Are you a boy, or a girl?
=__= I hate you if you call me a girl...I'm a guy damnit!!

Now, referring to the above question...if you're a girl, will you kindly get in the kitchen? If you're a guy...will you kindly not be in my kitchen?
Awkwardly enough as it is I do enjoy cooking...But I have business to attend to as well. Say anythin against the cooking and yer dead I
cook fine and have many people who always had me do it so shut up.

How do you feel about chocolate?
I enjoy chocolate quite a bit thank you.

...PA's chocolate?
I leave Penn with his chocolate...crazy pyro with chocolate cravings. =_=;;

What're some of your interests/likes/hobbies/whatever?
I enjoy many things like drawing and painting and art related things, writing, stealing, occasional business, being my pimp self, hanging with Mass...when he's not being stupid, and many more you can find out when you talk to me.(PS I'm a Mafia boss hence my work...no threats of arrest please and thank you)

What/WHO don't you like?
I'm not big friends with Vermont, New Hampshire, Conneticut, New York,Texas, any stuck up southerners and sticks in the muds.

Are you patriotic, and why?
I think I'm pretty freakin patriotic! I was the first to go against England...though the last with the Constitution...anyways yeah I believe in
the American ways though lately it's been falling mainly on my area to be more free and open than the others, even if things haven't been going well, things can always work out.

Whose bastard child are you?
That's kind of a tricky question, I guess England and S.Italy but I had come from Massachusetts so the confusion really sets in as to who is who.

Tell us something about your history, like...well actually, we don't care what the fuck it is. Just tell us.
I was formed when my boss Roger Williams found me and helped bring me up. We were great friends with the Natives but sadly the other colonies weren't. So you can see problems happening when fights broke out between the others and the Natives. I ended up getting stuck in one of the biggest battles and the Natives burnt down one of the towns which I got caught in and still have a scar from it. Actually I was never all to mad at them they never killed any of the people and my views have always been for free religion, speech, race, and whatever. So after those fights ended I got a tad pissed at England and declared my independence by burning one of his ships I tricked to get onto shallow shores.(moron) Anyways long story short(stfu) I was formed from my boss from Mass, got a nice burn scar from a battle, declared independence from England first, abolished slavery first, supported any battle more than anyone could think of, and…I think that’s about it for now. =u=(Say anything about the constitution and die)

Here, give us an rp example. Third person. At least a paragraph, bro
Rhode Island walked down the beach, the cooling sand making his bare feet feel better than the shoes. He looked over to the ocean waters looking to the horizon. The sun was making many different shades of colours. Rhode smiled as he looked out at the waters. It was just nice and calm, much better than with the others when doing work. He pulled his hat up, the symbolic mafia style giving him away every time. Looking out over the waters he stared a moment before sitting down and putting his shoes aside and taking off the pack he had with him. He took out his sketchbook, a pencil, and his cigs, lighting one while flipping through the pages to get to a clean one.
He finished up the sketch of the setting sun, good timing too as it was just about to go down completely. He had gone through quite a few of the cigs, note to self find other stress relievers. He got up putting everything away still smoking the latest cig he had and popping his hat back on.
“Time ta be getting back home.” He thought out loud as he slipped into his shoes and walked to his bike. “Mmm…Maybeh stop by the stores fer a bit. I need a cawhfee.” He started the bike and pulled off driving through the darkening day that shifted to night. Heading out to do whatever then head home to do more whatever.

LittleRhody

PostSubject: Holy cheeseballs!!   Rhode Island Appears Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:30 am

{Is it truth?! I actually posted! :O...still need the pic though...SOON!}
Back to top Go down
Michigan.
Admin
Michigan.

PostSubject: Re: Rhode Island Appears   Rhode Island Appears Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:42 am

....W-Williams....?

So...Are you related to Uncle Mattie?
Back to top Go down
LittleRhody

LittleRhody

PostSubject: Re: Rhode Island Appears   Rhode Island Appears Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:50 am

Who? Oh that guy. No not that I know of.

Roger Williams was an English-man from Massachusetts' place.
I call him Uncle Williams(Oh how I miss him) But in no way related to Matt. Though I have a kid from him..I think.
Back to top Go down
PennsylvaniaDerp
Admin
PennsylvaniaDerp

PostSubject: Re: Rhode Island Appears   Rhode Island Appears Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:38 pm

Rhody! I'm so happy that you are here! .u.

[ ffff...England and S. Italy....It makes me laugh inside....then creeped out on the outside. ]
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: Rhode Island Appears   Rhode Island Appears Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:24 pm

[[ Accepted! ]]
...yank.
-goes away-
Back to top Go down
https://americas.rpg-board.net
LittleRhody

LittleRhody

PostSubject: Re: Rhode Island Appears   Rhode Island Appears Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:25 pm

{Thank ya}

Hick...
-sketching-
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: Rhode Island Appears   Rhode Island Appears Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:49 pm

YANK.
-could hear you. WILL ALWAYS HEAR YOU-
Back to top Go down
LittleRhody

LittleRhody

PostSubject: Re: Rhode Island Appears   Rhode Island Appears Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:05 pm

DAMN REDNECK GO AWAY!! YER BEIN' A STALKAH!!
-throws a boot at Tex and draws furiously-
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: Rhode Island Appears   Rhode Island Appears Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:10 pm

-GETS HIT BY BOOT AND THROWS IT RIGHT BACK-
NO I AINT.
'S JES'...A SMALL WERLD 'R SOME SHIT.
Back to top Go down
LittleRhody

LittleRhody

PostSubject: Re: Rhode Island Appears   Rhode Island Appears Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:20 pm

-catches boot and has uber serious face-
Go away...I have connection with people who will throw you out. >8I
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: Rhode Island Appears   Rhode Island Appears Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:35 pm

I 'ave arms dat'll throw you out :T
Back to top Go down
LittleRhody

LittleRhody

PostSubject: Re: Rhode Island Appears   Rhode Island Appears Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:46 pm

{Love you all =3=}

I have a gun that will get you out. Now gtfo of my house man. >8I
-opens door and jabs outside-
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: Rhode Island Appears   Rhode Island Appears Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:23 pm

-kicks door- -BREAKS DOOR-
:T
I'll git out when I damn well feel like gittin' out.
-steps back inside.-
[[ eue good. ]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhode Island Appears   Rhode Island Appears Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rhode Island Appears
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
America Is Beautiful :: General :: Welcome! :: Characters.-