America Is Beautiful
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
America Is Beautiful

A role-playing forum based off Hetalia, with state OCs instead of playing as the countries.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

YAY RULES. Read them. Now.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PennsylvaniaDerp
Admin
PennsylvaniaDerp

YAY RULES. Read them. Now. Empty
PostSubject: YAY RULES. Read them. Now.   YAY RULES. Read them. Now. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:42 pm

Oh hey! Texas let me do something to help with the site! c: Isn't that nice?

Anywaysss~ There are some of the rules.

First of all, If your story there is extreme profanity, sexual theme, death, etc etc., please post a warning at the beginning! If not, we will ask you to put one on it. Some people on here don't wanna be reading then suddenly read something they didn't want to see. ono That's mean.
Second, if your story has/ will have more that one chapter, please make it a reply to your first post. It will be easier to find the other chapters that way.
Third, if you post a story, please do me a favor. MAKE SURE IT'S YOUR OWN WRITING. If it's taken from someone on deviantART, Fanfiction.net, etc etc., It's PLAGIARISM, WRONG, AND ILLEGAL! >:T
Fourth, and finally for the general rule; if you do post something on this site, most likely there will be someone who posts some creative criticizing on it! If you seriously don't want someone to do something like that on your writing, please, don't post it. What is the point really of posting if you don't want to know how to improve?

Now onto the rules for the separate columns.

In the Hetalia OC related section, you can post stories about any of the states on this site.
I think people though would appreciate it if you asked them before writing about their character though.

In the Simply Hetalia related section, you may post stories about any of the countries in APH.
If you post a story , and it has something that isn't fit for a child coming on and reading it out of the blue, again, put a warning. o3o

Uhm...I think that's all I really have to say about the rules for this section of the site.
If I think of anything else I'll edit this.

Happy writing~ ouo
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: YAY RULES. Read them. Now.   YAY RULES. Read them. Now. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:45 pm

PennsylvaniaDerp wrote:

Fourth, and finally for the general rule; if you do post something on this site, most likely there will be someone who posts some creative criticizing on it! If you seriously don't want someone to do something like that on your writing, please, don't post it. What is the point really of posting if you don't want to know how to improve?
'R if ya'll jes' 'ave 'tah post't, make sure yah put 'dah fact yah DON'T want cr...cr...that word.
:T
I 'ave gunpowdah 'n mah mouth, 's hard tah talk...
Back to top Go down
https://americas.rpg-board.net
PennsylvaniaDerp
Admin
PennsylvaniaDerp

PostSubject: Re: YAY RULES. Read them. Now.   YAY RULES. Read them. Now. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:28 pm

-wonders if you put gunpowder in your Sandwich-...=3=
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: YAY RULES. Read them. Now.   YAY RULES. Read them. Now. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:56 pm

-i didn't mean to.- >n>
Back to top Go down
LittleRhody

LittleRhody

PostSubject: Re: YAY RULES. Read them. Now.   YAY RULES. Read them. Now. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:02 am

-knows you weren't looking while making- =__=
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: YAY RULES. Read them. Now.   YAY RULES. Read them. Now. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:09 pm

-I wasn't looking whilst making yo' mama scream last night either.-
-shuddup. i was buseh.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YAY RULES. Read them. Now.   YAY RULES. Read them. Now. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YAY RULES. Read them. Now.
Page 1 of 1