America Is Beautiful

A role-playing forum based off Hetalia, with state OCs instead of playing as the countries.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introducing MINNESOTA.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minnesotapwnage

Introducing MINNESOTA. Empty
PostSubject: Introducing MINNESOTA.   Introducing MINNESOTA. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:30 pm

This is pretty basic ; What's your damned name, and what state are you?
(i changed Minnesota's name since then) The name's Miah, and i am Minnesota, okay? WE ARE NOTHING AT ALL, LIKE CANADA.

How many years old do you look/act/are?
i am 12. good day.

...holy hell, I can't tell. Are you a boy, or a girl?
i am a girl. thank you, and good bye.

Now, referring to the above question...if you're a girl, will you kindly get in the kitchen? If you're a guy...will you kindly not be in my kitchen?
okay, i am told this countless times, i won't go in the FREAKING KITCHEN, AND NO, I WILL NOT MAKE YOU A SANDWICH.

How do you feel about chocolate?
what kind of chocolate?

...PA's chocolate?
....>n>

What're some of your interests/likes/hobbies/whatever?
well, i like to hunt, fish, play hockey, sled, make snowmen, ect. y'know, that stuff cat

What/WHO don't you like?
i don't like ANY southern states.

Are you patriotic, and why?
America is fine with me! he raised me, so i should respect him!
Whose bastard child are you?
i honestly, don't know this question, haha, sorry

Tell us something about your history, like...well actually, we don't care what the fuck it is. Just tell us.
well, where do i start? i was originally northern territory that was arranged by Dakotas and Ojibwe, then i was just completly taken over by those swedish vikings, and finns, haha. and no, i don't have any kind of history with canada, except that french canadians were in here for a tiny bit of time.

Here, give us an rp example. Third person. At least a paragraph, bro.
i really do not feel like rping right now, i will edit this later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

Introducing MINNESOTA. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing MINNESOTA.   Introducing MINNESOTA. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:57 pm

[[ I'm not okay with this. If you really want to get accepted, you had better edit everything else along with your rp example.
I don't even think I should go out of my way and point out which questions to fix.
I will, however, point out the fact you need to capitalise your ' I 's.
I'm sorry I sound so cold. I honor the fact you're trying again, and you're actually using the questions this time...
Good luck~ ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://americas.forumotion.com

Introducing MINNESOTA.
Page 1 of 1