America Is Beautiful
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
America Is Beautiful

A role-playing forum based off Hetalia, with state OCs instead of playing as the countries.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Michigan: Marie C. Dupont

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Michigan.
Admin
Michigan.

Michigan: Marie C. Dupont Empty
PostSubject: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:32 am

This is pretty basic ; What's your damned name, and what state are you?

Marie Claire Dupont. I'm also known as michigan. Don't be so fucking rude. |:C

How many years old do you look/act/are?
Technically I'm 173. My birthday was january 26, 1837. I appear.... um... seventeen? nineteen? I don't fucking know. it's rude to ask a girl her age. who made this application anyways?

...holy hell, I can't tell. Are you a boy, or a girl?

For the love of-- I'm a GIRL. you're willing to overlook the skirt just because I have a gun? Eat lead, hoser.

Now, referring to the above question...if you're a girl, will you kindly get in the kitchen? If you're a guy...will you kindly not be in my kitchen?
If we're gonna ignore how blindingly sexist this question is, than I'll say that I can make some damn good pasties. and fudge.

How do you feel about chocolate?

Fudge is better.

...PA's chocolate?

Fudge is way better. I prefer german chocolate. Don't they make their chocolate with sour milk? eww.

What're some of your interests/likes/hobbies/whatever?

I like hunting, sailing, snowmobiling.... I'm a little outdoorsy I guess. There's really not much else to do... I'm told I can seem cultural when I really want to. I'm known by everyone for my ability to work with cars. Those are the parts, both good and bad, that shine the most. I can grow cherries......What? I know i'm not all that interesting. I'm just simple. you can't do much without money. fuck off. Where's the next question?

What/WHO don't you like?

Ohio. Definitely Ohio. Bitch thinks he knows everything. I just want to be left alone.

Are you patriotic, and why?

You mean... Am I a fan of alfred? I have a gun closet reserved just for him. I just wanna live with uncle Matthew. He makes the best pancakes ever. Alfred is the reason i'm poor. Alfred and his boss.

Whose bastard child are you?

Alfred's a bastard right? I'm really france's kid.

Tell us something about your history, like...well actually, we don't care what the fuck it is. Just tell us.

Let me tell you about the Toledo war.

So.... Back before I was really little, y'know... not even a state yet, ohio got all up in my shit and thought toledo was supposed to belong to them. We obviously said "no" and started war. All we were doing was lobbing insults at each other for about a year, then some yahoos opened fire into the air. Alfred didn't think it was cool at all, and in return for the toledo strip, He would give me my upper peninsula and my statehood. I was kinda pissed off at first until I found out it was just LOADED with copper. I also got my bow out of it too, and ohio ended up with a shitty city. Suck it, ohio. C:

Here, give us an rp example. Third person. At least a paragraph, bro.

The girl tossed and turned in bed, softly groaning as sleep left her. Marie lay still on her stomach, taking in the woodsy scent of her linen as her body tried to relax itself back to sleep; It was only three in the morning, after all. She was a bit confused as to what disturbed her sleep patterns to begin with, until....

Thump, thump thump.

... was that music? At this hour of the night? Her soft groaning became more and more irritated, and she whined as she shifted onto her back. She had to get up in the morning. What was this?

Thump, Thump, thump.

She finally decided to get up to see what the commotion was about. as she crawled closer to the window that sat at her bed, she was able to hear the music clearly. She was able to distinguish just what song was playing.

"Ann arbor girls are dirty whores."

"Ohio." she growled between her teeth. she found her place back onto her bed, and buried her face into her pillow, trying to ignore it and go to sleep.

How had she not gotten used to this already?

(( It's collectively a paragraph. I'm sorry. did I do this right?))
Back to top Go down
LittleRhody

LittleRhody

PostSubject: It's fine   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:05 pm

(WAZ UP ||D)

Ya did fine Michi. And what's with the oHIo-Michi hate anyways? Ya guys always been like that?
Back to top Go down
Michigan.
Admin
Michigan.

PostSubject: Re: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:31 pm

Yes. We've always disliked each other. Ohio's just mad because I don't obsess about our rivalery like they do. Spare me.

(( NOT MUCH, BRO. HOW'S IT GOIN'? ))
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:02 pm

...-glances at Jersey.-
-paranoid mutters about being followed-
Yer' 'ccepted, m'wife.
Back to top Go down
https://americas.rpg-board.net
LittleRhody

LittleRhody

PostSubject: Re: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:15 pm

So smooth Tex...So smooth. =3=;
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:24 pm

...:T
Did I as' 'fer yer' 'pinion?
Back to top Go down
LittleRhody

LittleRhody

PostSubject: Re: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:56 pm

I don't know Tex did ya...DID YA?! Maybe you did. =3=
Back to top Go down
Michigan.
Admin
Michigan.

PostSubject: Re: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:05 am

Watching you two fight is boring if there isn't going to be any gunslinging involved. can't you two get violent or something?
Back to top Go down
New Jersey

New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:51 pm

HEY GAIZ!!!
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:02 pm

I ain't gunna fight sucha waste ov'va s-

GIT OUTTA 'ERE JERSEH. :T
Back to top Go down
New Jersey

New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:03 pm

NO! I WANTED TO BE INCLUDED, TOO <3
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:54 pm

JES' GIT OUT.
YER' NOT INCLU-DED :T
Back to top Go down
New Jersey

New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:19 pm

Noooooo *SADDEST POUT EVER* I wanna hang out with you guys... *POOOUUUUUT*
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:34 pm

-SIGH-
...yer' gonna' give meh a head ache wif' all 'dat whinin'. Don't 'cha 'ave some birds tah yell at?
Back to top Go down
New Jersey

New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:59 pm

If I yell at my birds, they'll SHOOT ME. *srs face*
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:01 pm

...-chuckle-....-LAUGHS-
Back to top Go down
LittleRhody

LittleRhody

PostSubject: Re: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:44 pm

Can the both of you just shut yer faces?! Yer both so damned annoying! =_=
Tex get the stick outta yer ass and Jersey just shut up. I'm sick of hearing it all.
Back to top Go down
New Jersey

New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:26 am

Oh HEY, Rhode Island~ HOW'S IT HANGIN' BRO?
How have you been, yo?
What's up?
How about you and I take a step outside, yo? Get some fresh air, take a look at the scenery,

BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS SO HARD YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO MOVE FOR A YEAR
. THIS SHIT DOESN'T FUCKING CONCERN YOU, YOU GOD DAMN ANNOYING PATHETIC USELESS DIPSHIT!! GET YOUR ASS UP OUTTA MY FUCKIN' BUSINESS AND KILL YOURSELF.
Back to top Go down
Michigan.
Admin
Michigan.

PostSubject: Re: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:31 am

-Watches carnage, wants to see if jersey follows through with his threat. feeds a seagull some french fries.-
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:36 am

I'un hava-!...

Jerseh...calm down. 's jes' uh midget, no need 'tah freak 'dah 'ell out...
Back to top Go down
LittleRhody

LittleRhody

PostSubject: Re: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:54 am

JERSEY JUST SHUT UP!! TEX I ALREADY HATE YOU WHY DO YOU MAKE EVERYTHING WORSE?!
ALL OF YOU I SWEAR HAVE A BRAIN THE SIZE OF A CHICKPEA!
-fuming and twitching in anger..lights a cig and smokes to calm down-
Back to top Go down
New Jersey

New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:04 am

YO, BITCH! *grins*
YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO GET A GOOD OLE FASHIONED JERSEY BEAT DOWN?! CUZ YA SURE ARE ASKIN' FOR IT, DICKHEAD. *cracks knuckles*
Back to top Go down
LittleRhody

LittleRhody

PostSubject: Re: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:06 am

-leaning on a wall watching- Jersey be careful...Michi don' kill 'im please. -otherwise ignores-
Back to top Go down
Michigan.
Admin
Michigan.

PostSubject: Re: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:07 am

.....Stop talking and get it over with. Smoking's bad for the environment. I don't care what you do.
-feeds the sea gulls around her some coney. a little flock of seagulls. all hers.-
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:08 am

-GRABS JERSEY BY THE ARMS AND HOLDS HIM THE FUCK BACK-
Jerseh! Jes' calm 'dah 'ell do---

SHUDDUP SHORTIE. -has a big brain. shush-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michigan: Marie C. Dupont
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
America Is Beautiful :: General :: Welcome! :: Characters.-
Jump to: