America Is Beautiful
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
America Is Beautiful

A role-playing forum based off Hetalia, with state OCs instead of playing as the countries.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

North.California (Re-try)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
North.California

North.California

North.California (Re-try) Empty
PostSubject: North.California (Re-try)   North.California (Re-try) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:08 pm

This is pretty basic ; What's your damned name, and what state are you?

Hey, name is Rafael Jones, and I am North California, shouldn't you guys know these things already?

How many years old do you look/act/are?

Uh,well It might seem old but, I was born on September 9th,1850 or that's when I became a state.
People think I look around 18,19 som'thing like that. I still like to act like a kid and be a kid, well in a mature way of course.... mature...very mature...Yaaaaa.....

...holy hell, I can't tell. Are you a boy, or a girl?

Come on! If you can't tell,I'm a dude, I can even prove it if you want me to!

Now, referring to the above question...if you're a girl, will you kindly get in the kitchen? If you're a guy...will you kindly not be in my kitchen?

If my sister is in your kitchen without me, I'll kick your damn ass.
Damn Hick.

How do you feel about chocolate?

I like anything sweet, food in general is good! But, I prefer Lucas candies and som'thing with a kick or fruity!

...PA's chocolate?

I like it, you can say his chocolates have a epic taste,but hey I prefer som'thing spicy or fruity.

What're some of your interests/likes/hobbies/whatever?

Hobbies, Psh! I have a lot, after all we do alot in here in California. Basically, I wakeboard,snowboard,water-ski,ski,motor-cross, farm, play soccer I can go on and on.
I'll do anything or try anything 'cept drugs, cause there bad. Just say No! Like the posters say at your school kiddies!
Hmmm, I would like to travel if I wasn't in debut, but I like going to San Fran, it's a really fun place to go to when bored, go to a bar, hit a club.

What/WHO don't you like?

Being in Debt! I mean, it's not fun having no money, and the fact that dad is telling me how to grow and manage my farm! Its messed up!
New Jersey is a jerk, I don't know what ive done to him, but I really don't care for him.
You really need to get on my bad side for me to not like you.

Are you patriotic, and why?

Well, if I wasn't, I wouldn't be here, now would I.

Whose bastard child are you?

Papi.Mexico,he hung out with a lot of smelly women. What father does that, Y la mujer que papi se olía en todo ...

Tell us something about your history, like...well actually, we don't care what the fuck it is. Just tell us.

Basically Abuelo.Espana took care of me for a while, then gave me to Papi.Mexico. I lived with Papi for a long time, until well Papa.America showed up.
Soon Papa.America and Papi.Mexico fought over Texas, Arizona,New Mexico, Nevada, South and I. Well, Papi lost, thus losing custody over us and soon I became the 'Golden' State for my gold.

Here, give us an rp example. Third person. At least a paragraph, bro.

"Y la mujer que papi se olía en todo ..." Rafael muttered to himself as he got out of the 1989 Honda Civic, lifting up the parking brake as he lazily got out of the car, locking it, Heading towards the house, opening the door lazily, closing it with a slam.
Ugh! Those damn debates got on his nerves! Rafael was tired of hearing the same old speeches that each candidate told every-time there was an election. He was already in worse debt than all the others, but he couldn't deny his people! Wanting a better life for them, he was aimed to have it for them, just....money....

"And now Whitman wants me to be more like Jersey for financial reasons! I don't want to be like that no good disrespecting Eastie!" he said angrily to himself as he took out the bottle of Monster out the the fridge, taking a sip of the liquid.
Ugh, this was all stressful, California just wanted the weight to be off his shoulder, instead of Texas and Arizona to get all the pride and glory.

"Soon enough, I will get my act together, when that will be, God only knows... he said with a sigh was he sat in his chair looking at the stack of papers that piled upon his desk, "Joy." he whispered as he took a sip of the energy drink and started to work on the stack of papers that his boss never finished.

(This is my second post since my last one was denied. I hate this one is more literate than the other, if not I just plainly suck at role-playing.
Go ahead and ignore the last one that was posted. Instead, I am a dumb Californian and English wasn't my first language.)
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: North.California (Re-try)   North.California (Re-try) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:14 pm

[[ There's way less mistakes in this one! <3 You're accepted. Do you want me to delete the first try, or just leave it? ]]
Back to top Go down
https://americas.rpg-board.net
North.California

North.California

PostSubject: Re: North.California (Re-try)   North.California (Re-try) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:21 pm

(I've been trying to figure out how to delete it. I just can't find the button.)
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: North.California (Re-try)   North.California (Re-try) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:27 pm

[[ I only know how to delete it using my moderator powers. =3= Do I have permission to, then? ]]
Back to top Go down
https://americas.rpg-board.net
North.California

North.California

PostSubject: Re: North.California (Re-try)   North.California (Re-try) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:36 pm

((Go straight ahead my friend.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North.California (Re-try)   North.California (Re-try) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

North.California (Re-try)
Page 1 of 1