America Is Beautiful
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
America Is Beautiful

A role-playing forum based off Hetalia, with state OCs instead of playing as the countries.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Delaware is Here! Be prepared to cheer!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delaware

Delaware

Delaware is Here! Be prepared to cheer! Empty
PostSubject: Delaware is Here! Be prepared to cheer!   Delaware is Here! Be prepared to cheer! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:05 pm

This is pretty basic ; What's your damned name, and what state are you?
My name is Ryan Caesar Jones, or better known as the State of Delaware; or Delaware for short. Whatever you really please.
I also go by Dela…even though that does sound a bit feminine.

How many years old do you look/act/are?
I was the first state to ratify the Constitution on December 7, 1787, thank you very much. I look about, eh, 19 years old. I am a bit short though, so most people don’t believe I am that old.

...holy hell, I can't tell. Are you a boy, or a girl?
Holy hell, how can’t you tell? Your good friend Del, is a boy, now quell your thoughts before I yell.

Now, referring to the above question...if you're a girl, will you kindly get in the kitchen? If you're a guy...will you kindly not be in my kitchen?
…That’s a gay question. I will be in the kitchen if I very well feel like it. I’m not going to listen to you lot.

How do you feel about chocolate?
Chocolate is nice, but I’d rather have some saltwater taffy if you have some…

...PA's chocolate?
Eh, I’ve grown used to his chocolate since I live right next to him.

What're some of your interests/likes/hobbies/whatever?
Hm, I like to fish and hunt. I also like to play jazz music, mostly on my trumpet. I enjoy craving and sculpting things from wood, but usually I make decoy ducks to send off to other states for targets.
I like sports, despite having no professional teams of my own, I cheer for Pennsylvania’s Philadelphia teams, Maryland’s Baltimore teams, and also Washington, D.C.
I think I’ll stick to my Pumpkin Chuckin, rather than having a Professional team.

What/WHO don't you like?
I have nothing against any of my younger siblings 'cept Ohio. That insane son of a bitch is crazy, god dammit!

Are you patriotic, and why?
…Not at all. WHAT DO YOU THINK? We were the first to ratify the Constitution for god’s sake! Oh course I am goddamn patriotic. God bless America, bitches.

Whose bastard child are you?
I am the son of…well. I guess my fathers are the Netherlands, Sweden, and England. I-…I’m not really sure how that works out…but I guess it has too.

Tell us something about your history, like...well actually, we don't care what the fuck it is. Just tell us.
Uh…during the Civil war, I fought to preserve the Union, but I really did sympathize with the Confederacy sometimes. The many African American people fled to my house when the war was fought.
During World War II, about 30,000 of my people signed up to help with the war effort, there were also Military Air Bases built in some of my cities such as Dover and New Castle. Nylon which came from DuPont, a company which processed materials, helped in making parachutes, tents, and bomber tires.

Here, give us an rp example. Third person. At least a paragraph, bro.
Ryan jumped onto his horse, grabbing onto the reins. Quickly, his horse took off with Ryan trying to get settled on the saddle. The rain was pouring and the thunder was rumbling. The blond boy needed to get to Philadelphia, now! Two of his delegates were split on the decision of the Constitution and he needed to watch over the last one to see he got there safely. Despite having a serious illness, he needed to make it though the two days of travel.

Lighting struck about five feet in front of Ryan’s path and spooked his horse. The dark brown horse bucked and blond stumbled off backwards. The horse ran off back down the path. Ryan, laying in mud, heard as Caesar Rodney made it farther and farther down the path. “He could make it there without any help.” Ryan mumbled, climbing to his feet, he trudged his way back home.
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: Delaware is Here! Be prepared to cheer!   Delaware is Here! Be prepared to cheer! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:36 pm

Ya'll gotta poet stuck 'n yer throat 'r somethin'?
yer' 'ccepted.
Back to top Go down
https://americas.rpg-board.net
Delaware

Delaware

PostSubject: Re: Delaware is Here! Be prepared to cheer!   Delaware is Here! Be prepared to cheer! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:50 pm

Yes, Yes I do.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delaware is Here! Be prepared to cheer!   Delaware is Here! Be prepared to cheer! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Delaware is Here! Be prepared to cheer!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
America Is Beautiful :: General :: Welcome! :: Characters.-
Jump to: