America Is Beautiful
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
America Is Beautiful

A role-playing forum based off Hetalia, with state OCs instead of playing as the countries.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mississippi, sir/ma'am~!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mississippi

Mississippi

Mississippi, sir/ma'am~! Empty
PostSubject: Mississippi, sir/ma'am~!   Mississippi, sir/ma'am~! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:26 pm

This is pretty basic ; What's your damned name, and what state are you?
William Jackson Jones, but I like do to be called Missi or Jacky. Mississippi. -Shakes hand enthusiastically-

How many years old do you look/act/are?
Mah birthday is December 10th, when I became a state. My state age is 193. I apear to be 15 or 16, but people tell me I act 13. They say I'm friendly and loud, tho'.

...holy hell, I can't tell. Are you a boy, or a girl?
...I get that a lot. Ahaha! -OTL-. I'mma boy.

Now, referring to the above question...if you're a girl, will you kindly get in the kitchen? If you're a guy...will you kindly not be in my kitchen?
...-Steps out of the kitchen backwards-. o_o

How do you feel about chocolate?
I like it just fine.

...PA's chocolate?
...Wut?

What're some of your interests/likes/hobbies/whatever?
Fishin', I paint models of river boats sometimes, I really like any huntin' related or water related thing.

What/WHO don't you like?
Yankees. -Breaks a magnolia tree branch over a random northerner's skull-...But I don' hold grudges~...Criminals, hurricanes, tornadoes...uh, I don't dislike much!

Are you patriotic, and why?
Yeah, I'm totally a patriot! but I don't like some of the laws...-cough-...some hunting laws. Some gun laws. Some driving laws.
{{Most Mississippians drive like total morons.}}

Whose bastard child are you?
I wuz kinna' tossed around. First, I belonged to Native Americans. Let's see, eh..-counts down with fingers- first Spain came along...France was kind of a papa to me. Then England came along and got all pissy, he and Spain. They all fought over m' custody until America came along, tho'. Georgia is mainly the reason I'm here...

Tell us something about your history, like...well actually, we don't care what the fuck it is. Just tell us.
Hmmm...I could tell you about my begining as a state. Ya'll like to hear that--...Eh, I'mma just start the story!
-Flashback time-
After Georgia's decision, I waited eagerly near a few of the 13 new states, then one of the trains running through to the new land after the Louisiana Purchase was rolling in. I looked up at Massachusetts, New York, and New Jersey with a halfway worried and excited smile. The train stopped with a screech and I jumped on it, kinda eager. A few hours, I had been all the way from the yankees- north, where I had met my brothers and sisters, to a fair amount of land. Before I knew it, new cities and whatnat' started poppin' up everywhere. {If that was too short, I could write something else}

Here, give us an rp example. Third person. At least a paragraph, bro.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Biloxi, highway 90 gulf beach, MS. {{I don't always add this}}

Mississippi would look out at the light sky occupied by white clouds. He seemed to be walking on the beach barefoot again, not the brightest thing to do on a count that he would always get broken glass in his feet or step on dead catfish, maybe garbage someone had let wash up. Somehow ignoring the traffic, he stared at the sky with one hand covering his eyes and a dirty bandage around his arm. "It ain't really the same as it used to be." he mumbled with a halfway grin and looked down to the light brown and black sand. Small dark dots started to appear, pelting rain started forming. He fell back into the sand and just sat there, drenched and rain dripping off of his nose and shirt. "...Heh.". {{I'm still shy with posts. Was this any better?}}

Last edited by Mississippi on Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:24 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
LittleRhody

LittleRhody

PostSubject: ....   Mississippi, sir/ma'am~! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:53 pm

I would have said welcome...that is until you said you hate us up here northerners.
But hi anyways....and bye.
-slams door to you-

{{WELCOME IN Very Happy}}
Back to top Go down
Mississippi

Mississippi

PostSubject: Re: Mississippi, sir/ma'am~!   Mississippi, sir/ma'am~! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:27 pm

{I'm accepted!? c:}

Naw! I said I didn't hold grudges! -RUNS AFTER-
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: Mississippi, sir/ma'am~!   Mississippi, sir/ma'am~! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:32 pm

[[ Mnnn...
You haven't been accepted yet.
I'd prefer if you wrote something else for the rp example-- look at other people's apps if you want.
Something that looks into the characters thoughts and feelings a bit more [and has no one else's posts in it]
You may edit this post with a new rp example, or make a new thread and have me delete this one. ouo.
I'll decide whether or not you're accepted based on that example (because I'm quite honestly fifty fifty on how I feel about your Mississippi) so good luck! <3 ]]
Back to top Go down
https://americas.rpg-board.net
Mississippi

Mississippi

PostSubject: Re: Mississippi, sir/ma'am~!   Mississippi, sir/ma'am~! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:54 am

{{Yessir! --...fifty fifty is good, right? I'llll go write it now. Thank you! <3}}
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: Mississippi, sir/ma'am~!   Mississippi, sir/ma'am~! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:17 pm

[[ Fifty fifty is always good with me =u=
YES!
That's much better. ouo!
You're totes accepted <3
I'd suggest introducing yourself a bit more in the ' Introduce yourself ' section if you want -it'ssocreativelynamed- or looking around at the rp worlds next.
Have fun! ]]
Back to top Go down
https://americas.rpg-board.net
Mississippi

Mississippi

PostSubject: Re: Mississippi, sir/ma'am~!   Mississippi, sir/ma'am~! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:54 pm

{{LSDJJK

That was one of the best compliments I've gotten in a lonngg time. c: <3 Thank you. -Shakes hand- GLAD TO BE HERE! }}

Last edited by Mississippi on Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PennsylvaniaDerp
Admin
PennsylvaniaDerp

PostSubject: Re: Mississippi, sir/ma'am~!   Mississippi, sir/ma'am~! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 7:41 pm

Hello and welcome...
-stares at the random northerner's skull and runs away sobbing-

[[ fff Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy yourself here. ouo ]]
Back to top Go down
Mississippi

Mississippi

PostSubject: Re: Mississippi, sir/ma'am~!   Mississippi, sir/ma'am~! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:25 pm

{{Thank you~...And the yankee thing wasn't very smart to put up due to most of the states here being northerners, ay? o n o He has bad habits since the Civil War.}}
Well hello--
Aha-- I'm sorry! my arm spazzed~
--
...Runs after. OTL;;;.
Back to top Go down
PennsylvaniaDerp
Admin
PennsylvaniaDerp

PostSubject: Re: Mississippi, sir/ma'am~!   Mississippi, sir/ma'am~! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:29 pm

[[ fff, I don't think many other people would really care. xD Penny here is just a little scared... ]]

YOU WANT TO HURT ME. ;n; -runs and hides in a tub of chocolate pudding-
Back to top Go down
LittleRhody

LittleRhody

PostSubject: Re: Mississippi, sir/ma'am~!   Mississippi, sir/ma'am~! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:54 pm

{Phhh I love you all so...little...otl -sobs- I love you guys still}

-leaves a trail of chocolate leading to house-
ouo Heehee~ -hides behind house door-

{Phhh I'm so weird}
Back to top Go down
Louisiana

Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Mississippi, sir/ma'am~!   Mississippi, sir/ma'am~! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:56 pm

Bonjour, Mississippeh. 'ow you been doin'?
Ah go'sum new poles if ya wann' come on down an' ways'sum tahme.
Ah cook us up sum real nahce gumbo, eh? 'ow boudit?
Don' be uh stranguh. -u-

((I'M SORRY IF I'M CUTTING IN AN RUINING EVERYTHING ;A;
it's what I'm best at...))
Back to top Go down
Mississippi

Mississippi

PostSubject: Re: Mississippi, sir/ma'am~!   Mississippi, sir/ma'am~! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:33 pm

-Just...stares at Rhody. Weird yankee is weird-.

--...Oh, bonjour Louis~.
Soun's good. As long as the neighbors don't decide to let their pet alligator in your yard again, that sounds good~

...I ain't, just adjusting to everythin'.

{{Not at all! why'd ya think that?}}
Back to top Go down
Louisiana

Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Mississippi, sir/ma'am~!   Mississippi, sir/ma'am~! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:02 pm

Mm. Yuh raht. Dat wuddnt uh gud day... Carlin* wuddnt too 'appy bouddat...
Ah'm tinkin' yuh maht need sum 'elp gettin' settled, eh? Don' be 'frayd tuh as', mon ami. Ah'm nevuh busy. -u-

((*NOTE: This is HIS pet baby alligator [yeah, she's named after Bayou Carlin] ;u;''' I figured I shouldn't make references without explaining them zdfjkbhl. fail.

and I'm just always in the way eue;; no one wants me around, b-but sometimes I just... gotta check ;u;
also I'm sorry if Louie is hard to understand ;A; I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO TYPE A CAJUN ACCENT. SOB. I-if you need a translation let me know eue;;;))
Back to top Go down
Mississippi

Mississippi

PostSubject: Re: Mississippi, sir/ma'am~!   Mississippi, sir/ma'am~! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:22 pm

Carlin? don' tell me ya'll got anotha' gator over there.
That's real nice of ya, Louis~ but I think I got it for now.

{{BAW. Baby gators are so cute, with their little noises~

BUTBUTBUT Louis is awesome. I understand him just fine = u = I live and hour away from New Orleans, but I have a Cajun dictionary. Cajuns have such weird accents, mais I love them. It sounds a lot different from southern...it's hard to explain, but I think you've got it down. An' loosen up a bit, I don't bite.}}
Back to top Go down
Louisiana

Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Mississippi, sir/ma'am~!   Mississippi, sir/ma'am~! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:33 pm

Aw, c'mon, mon ami. She jus' uh lil' ting, ya can' get upset wit 'er. -u- She don' take up no room anyways.
If ya need anyting, chéri, ya know where t'fine me. -u-

((FFFFFFFFFFOHGODIKNOW. ;u; hnnngh~

OH FUDGE, THANK GOD. S-Some people can't understand him a-and then I get so nervous because I'm like "fuckfuckFUCK Am I doin it wrong?!" a-and I just...just spazz out all over the place b-because I'm RUUUIIIINIIIING HIIIIM and I just can't handle that ;n;
s-so this is k-kinda cool ;u; BUT KJSDF;KAJBGB OMFG, AN HOUR AWAY FRO--... I'M SUDDENLY VERY VERY INSECURE ABOUT LOUIE... MY GOD... QAQ;; FOR SOME REASON KNOWING THIS MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I SCREWED HIM UP EVEN MORE... TTnTT hnnngh I'm never going to be able to loosen up now. FFFFFFFFFFFF Why do I have to be such a spazz?!?!
;n; you're cool and you're the only Mississippi I have ever found and this makes me nervous. you're like... a celebrity or something eue;; ffffff, I feel like I'm talking way too much oh god I'm so sorry.))
Back to top Go down
Mississippi

Mississippi

PostSubject: Re: Mississippi, sir/ma'am~!   Mississippi, sir/ma'am~! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:47 pm

...Fine, but if that thing bites ma' hand, it'll get locked in the tackle box.
Alright. Thanks again~<3

{{AFKLGJD. God that was sweet. ; U ; Yer doin' it right! We were talking about how awesome Louis's accent is...I approve! Yes, we go there often. I live in Biloxi, we probably use just as many Fleur De Lis ♥ Thank ya'~ I hope I'm doing a good job as Missi, seeing this is really nice. Hurr, it's alright. No one can ever talk too much around me.}
Back to top Go down
Louisiana

Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Mississippi, sir/ma'am~!   Mississippi, sir/ma'am~! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:40 pm

Naaaw. She ain' gun hurt nobudy. She mah lil princess. <3
Ya jus' say duh wor', mon ami, Ah be over dere in uh flash. Whus frien's fur, raght? -u-

((skdjghl;kzsjdfgkjh eue;; s-sweet hnnnnggghhrrrrnnn. fffffffffffff nooooo. IDK. ASDF. I just tell the truth ;u; I-I think it's better to tell people what you're thinking and feeling, good or bad, because it could make things and situations easier what whatnot.
+ o-oh god, if you ever feel like I'm murdering the accent, just tell me |D; hopefully whenever/whatever I screw up, I can work on and fix. FFFFFFFFFFFF I'm such an approval whore eue;;; I JUST WANNA BE PERFECT, DAMMIT. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?! -shot-
+ sjdghlkjhdlfg OMG. YOU LIVE SKJBHKJZSDFKG. OMG. fuuuuuuuck, you're so cool ;_;
+ ;u; for a while now I've had it in my head that Louie and Missi are friends, but I could never find a Mississippi so I pretty much just let it go in my mind. It was like every time I met a potential Mississippi I just... I HATED them.... o-okay, it's actually hard for me to find ANYONE who plays ANY state in a way I'd approve of ;n;''' I-I guess my standards are just ridiculously high. BUT GHLJKSDFGJ YOOOUUUU. When I was told that a Missi joined this forum I was pretty much like "...I'm going to hate them, aren't I?" then I got here and looked over your application and everything and I was just kind of like ">u>....I don't think I have a problem with them... OMG... I THINK I'M OKAY WITH THIS 8D" a-and now I feel all nervous because I feel like you're going to hate me eue;;; because karma is a biiiitch. It just made me so happy that I've finally come across a Mississippi who wasn't a complete idiot or jackass. fffffffffff, I feel like a freak QuQ;;))
Back to top Go down
Mississippi

Mississippi

PostSubject: Re: Mississippi, sir/ma'am~!   Mississippi, sir/ma'am~! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:26 pm

Aha, I've always thought of pet gators jus' to eat house cats, but if she's a lil' thing...
A'course! what would make you think we weren't?

{{No one is perfect, but I'd say on a scale of 1 - 10, your Louis is really top-notch 10. I'd tell you if there was anything wrong with him, I don't like it when I just LET people screw up after asking...ain't right, man. And yes! Missi and Loui are very close states, we even get the news for Louisiana over there here in Biloxi...my Missi even has a Fleur De Lis on his necklace from France. WHA- LFJHDJGFH. YOU ROCK THAT ACCENT. I like it. Wellll that's because no one thinks MS has a history! I met this one little girl who's older than me, created an MS OC, and didn't even know what a rebel flag was...or who Jefferson Davis was, she did read about that small bit on the Mississippi Rifles, though...but I kinda had to force her to read it. Also, they personify him as a girl...girls didn't have rights back in the day, or could fight...how the fuck was that gonna work? :'D Thank you so much. Sorry if you can't understand some of this 'cause I'm typing it not...in...order or something.}}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mississippi, sir/ma'am~!   Mississippi, sir/ma'am~! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mississippi, sir/ma'am~!
Page 1 of 1