America Is Beautiful
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
America Is Beautiful

A role-playing forum based off Hetalia, with state OCs instead of playing as the countries.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'Ello, there!~ Arkansas 'ere!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brett.Arkansas

Brett.Arkansas

'Ello, there!~ Arkansas 'ere! Empty
PostSubject: 'Ello, there!~ Arkansas 'ere!   'Ello, there!~ Arkansas 'ere! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:17 am

Hi! I'm Arkansas! That's AR-CAN-SAW. Get 'er right! I get kinda mad (Really mad!) if ya get it wrong! It's illegal to pronounce it wrong 'ere, yanno.

ANYWAYS-Hi. I'm Brett and I'm 18 in human years (Birthday is June 15th, 1836) an' I'm a Southern boy. I'm nice ta people, yup! However-...I kinda don't like you other siblings...The ones who border me are fine but all ya other guys I don't like. (I don't consider ya my siblings if ya don't touch me) So please dun mess with me (GTFO). BUT-Other than that...I LOVE my siblings- Missouri, Mississippi, Louisiana (Even though he's a bit of a weird one...), Tennessee, an' I ADORE my big bro Texas! I look up ta him, yanno, he's so independent an' amazing. But I hate Oklahoma. I really dun like that sibling of mine s-sob.

But! I gotta tell ya more about myself, huh? Well....Not much ta say. I like caring for my BORDERING siblings. Oh! I have nicknames! Ya can call me Brett, Arkansas, any form of Arkansas that is CORRECTLY pronounced (It's not that hard s-sob), and a name I only let ma CLOSE SIBLINGS call me- 'Bubba'. If I catch any of ya callin' me Bubba and ya ain't my CLOSE sibling, I'm gonna paint your face with my fist. But dun let that get you distracted! I'm really a nice guy if ya don't get on my bad side! I'm a good ol' Southern boy but I'll easily take up my silbin's in a fight if any of ya try and mess with them! Especially big bro! Don't mess with him! I can't hurt girls though- It's just not right. I got manners too yanno.

I consider myself pretty strong! Not as strong as big bro but hopefully one day. No one really bothers me an' I like it that way. I have wealthy diamond mines all around my land that people come from all over tha' world ta see! I have the greatest home cookin' an' I hunt a lot! I've 'bout hunted everything! You name it, I shot it! I like guns too, yanno. I mainly like huntin' deer, ducks, and fish. I also have tons of pecans! For some reason, I always have tons in my pockets! (They just seem to appear magically! I'm not sure what ta think about it...) Everyone loves pecans so it doesn't matter! I eat them all the time~..Oh! And also...I like to be pretty selfless and help people. I can't stand to see somebody in trouble, yanno? Na matter what I'm doing, I help! Except if I hate ya or Oklahoma....Well...Sometimes even then I kinda help.../sighs.

I also gotta lot of trees! I dun really have much ta do...I have TV in some parts but not in my house...Not that I'm watchin' it, I'm outside! An' if ya know anythin' 'bout my history, yanno I've seen quite a bit. I was the window to the West, ya last stop before ya got into Indian territory back in the day! It was pretty bloody fendin' them off. But I managed it! I also got some famous people! I had an American president! Bill Clinton! Ever heard of American Idol? Kris Allen came right from me an' won it! I'm pretty proud. I'm a proud state in general but sometimes my siblin's drive me nuts, yanno? I break down a lot (S-SOB). I'm pretty religious too! I have a few boundaries I like kept. An' most of all I HATE rude people! Oh, I also keep all ma doors unlocked! My lands are pretty friendly an' I dun have to worry much 'bout theft. I know everyone in my state an' they're welcome in! But I don't like strangers an' it takes me a bit to warm up!

I hope that 'bout did it! I'm gonna head on out and see what Missi is up to! See ya guys! Here, have some pecans! <3

~~~

(A/N: Hi! I'm Kirstina Scott, 20 years old [Born June 4th, 1990] and I play Brett, Arkansas! I do live in Arkansas and I've lived in a number of cities along the state. I've lived here all of my life and I've been to other states but nothing quite feels like home. I don't have a Southern accent at all and I tried to fit my OC Arkansas as best as I could perceive him, haha~ I'm a big fan of Hetalia, I've been in the fandom for about 3 years now. I'm an AVID Russia fan, it was my love for the motherland that actually led me to Hetalia. I have 23489032840324890+ Russian books and things. Including a blowtorch and a piece of a tank! Also a Putin nesting doll! I'm so obsessed klsfjdlkdfjs. Btw I like to write a lot and be gay and shit. Hahahaha. I'm a fan of yaoi, btw. Um what else...Er...LOLIDK. Oklahoma sucks. Woooo Arkansas! Go pig-souuuuie! LOL JOKING. I actually hate sports and hunting slfjkdsfsd. Sob. I'm on iscribble a lot if ya wanna see me! I'm normally on as Russia-Russia, Little-Russia, or Brett.Arkansas! Come talk to me sometime, I don't bite. And pecans are sooooo good eue.) ((Edit: /Sob I didn't include 'Arkansas' in my topic. I'm sorry I fail ;;.)

Last edited by Brett.Arkansas on Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kyo-did-it-again.deviantart.com/
Brett.Arkansas

Brett.Arkansas

PostSubject: OH YEAH, ALSO...   'Ello, there!~ Arkansas 'ere! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:56 am

/SOB. I DIDN'T REALIZE I HAD TO ANSWER QUESTIONS. I'VE NEVER BEEN A PART OF A FORUM GROUP BEFORE ;^; /CRIES. DON'T HURT ME. ;;;;;;; I-I'll do the questions here instead...

This is pretty basic ; What's your damned name, and what state are you?
I'm Brett, Arkansas! Ya can call me Brett, Arkansas (AR-CAN-SAW fagets) , any nickname off of 'Arkansas' but GOD HELP YA IF YOU PRONOUNCE IT WRONG, and Bubba. But only ma close siblings can call me Bubba. I'll decorate the hall with ya guts if ya aren't my close siblings and ya say that.

How many years old do you look/act/are?
I'm 18 but I act...I'm not really sure, yannno. /shrugs. I was born June 15th, 1836!

...holy hell, I can't tell. Are you a boy, or a girl?
FULL SOUTHERN BOY HERE.

Now, referring to the above question...if you're a girl, will you kindly get in the kitchen? If you're a guy...will you kindly not be in my kitchen?
Nah, I like cookin' but not for ya. My cookin' is pretty good, the kind ya mom made ya come runnin' home for.

How do you feel about chocolate?
I'm not some girl.

...PA's chocolate?
Don't care. Yankee.

What're some of your interests/likes/hobbies/whatever?
I mine diamonds! I hunt a lot too! Duck hunting, deer hunting, an' tons of fishing! I also have pecans out the wazoo! Ya want some?! An' I like being outdoors and with bordering siblings! Except Oklahoma. Oh an'd we're also the largest producer of rice! Yup yup!

What/WHO don't you like?
YANKEES. Oklahoma. Foreigners. ANY STATE THAT'S NOT TOUCHING MY BORDERS. No siblings of mine. /huff

Are you patriotic, and why?

Yeah! Why shouldn't I be? What are ya, commie? /narrow eyes

Whose bastard child are you?
...America's. An' I think the other parent is either France or Spain. Dunno and dun care, I'm here now ain't I?
EDIT//((Brett is so laid back, he would respond this way, not exactly caring how he got here or who brought him there. However, he had to come from somewhere [It's called sex, Alfred, you need to stop. There's 50 /sob] so I will inform in brackets about his parents. The first European to reach and explore Arkansas was the Spanish explorer Hernando de Soto in search of gold and a route to China. Of course, Arkansas was part of the Louisiana Purchase so France was also technically his daddy, aside from Spain. America obviously bought him off of Spain and France, making him another adoption into the Union.))

Tell us something about your history, like...well actually, we don't care what the fuck it is. Just tell us.
I don't read history book-NAH. That joke 'bout us being illiterate ain't true...Ok. It kind of is. I don't read /sob. Uh...I was kind of bought by America through the Louisiana purchase an' some stuff. I have a lot of bloody history through Fort Smith an' such! I'm a pretty strong guy, I got America as my pa after all! Other than that not much has really gone on that important...We had the Little Rock nine! Oh an' we brought up Bill Clinton, one of the presidents! /Proud
((Since I have decided to rephrase my history response, I'll edit here. ;^; S-Sorry. /hides))
My history? Well, let's see 'ere...I was kind of bought by America through the Louisiana Purchase an' some stuff...I was made up of a bunch of duffrn't tribes including Cherokee, Quapaw, (Our name sorta came from this tribe), Caddo, and Osage tribes. I was brought inta the Union on June 15th 1836 as the 25th state and 13th slave state. I helped Texas out a 'hole ton by sendin' my men an' supplies to help aid him when he was leavin' Mexico. I was right there by my big bro's side tha entire time! I wanna help him out any way I can. I was kinda pulled into the 'hole cotton craze an' the north hada problem wtih my ways ((I'd like to put into account I'm not racist s-sob. Arkansas was just brought up thinking that was normal and there's a lot of racism still here today, it's bad. I used to live in a town where they threatened and ran the only black man out. RECENTLY. I mean, wtf.)) so I joined tha confederacy an' fought. I did'a few small battles but in tha end, we lost an'd I came back to the union. We're still'a bit miffy with certain people but I'm tryin' to get over my old ways. I think I'm doin' good! We even helped in knockin' out segregation in schools with tha Little Rock Nine, if ya ever heard 'bout that!

Other than that...My bosses have continously made rules an' stuff to MAKE SURE people pronounce our name right. It starts a lotta fights. It's illegal to say my name wrong! Fer some reason a lot of Chinese, Italian, and Syrian people came ta my land and made me pretty diverse. I started havin' trouble with ma farms big time an' we sorta took advantage of the people ta get money out of them.../sob. I reget it, definitely. Some Germans, Irish, and Slovaks also came to me as well an'...Not a lot happens, really. I-I've got nothin' of real importance...(SOB) I did 'ave the 42nd president, Mista Bill Clinton! He's a swell guy let me tell you what.

Here, give us an rp example. Third person. At least a paragraph, bro.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arkansas smiled as he fished around in his pockets, looking for something...He dug past the pecans lining his pockets heavily before pulling out a few diamonds that were buried in, like needles in a haystack. He pulled out his hand, eating the pecans he managed to catch along with the diamonds until he had nothing left but the shiny stones. They were quite large and gleamed in the sunlight shining down on him. He smiled in the warm sun, leaning back in the grass and holding the diamonds up inbetween his thumb and index finger, blocking out the sun and making the diamonds completely light up from the sun's rays. They looked so beautiful. He was quite proud of them and was always so generous as to give them to his siblings whenever he saw them. He was starting at them before his eyelids started to droop and close, tired. His hand fell slowly back to the ground as he laid in the grass, basking in the warm sun. He could stay out here forever~ Or until crazy weather around his parts acted up. Which was always the case. Sob. And, of course, he woke up to rain on his face not too much longer and suddenly the grass flooded around him.

(And he drowned. The end. :U. Lol idk.) ((Edit: I thought I might also put that Arkansas is a very simple-minded southern boy. It doesn't take much to make him happy and he isn't a complex character. Just thought I should point that out. I do much better with rps when I actually have other characters to react to as well as situations/circumstances. Making something up out of nowhere doesn't do it for me most of the time /s-sob.))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I HOPE THIS IS OK S-SOB. PLEASE DON'T HURT ME ;A; /squirms

Last edited by Brett.Arkansas on Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:56 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mississippi

Mississippi

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello, there!~ Arkansas 'ere!   'Ello, there!~ Arkansas 'ere! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:02 am

{You posted~}
Nice t' see ya here, finally!
...TOUCHES.

Anyway, good luck on getting accepted, brotha'. <3
Back to top Go down
Brett.Arkansas

Brett.Arkansas

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello, there!~ Arkansas 'ere!   'Ello, there!~ Arkansas 'ere! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:29 am

Mississippi wrote:
{You posted~}
Nice t' see ya here, finally!
...TOUCHES.

Anyway, good luck on getting accepted, brotha'. <3

;u; Yup! I hope I get accepted inta' the group so I can be with ya! /South FTW
...MOANSOHBBY.
lololol
Back to top Go down
Mississippi

Mississippi

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello, there!~ Arkansas 'ere!   'Ello, there!~ Arkansas 'ere! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:19 pm

I WOULD suggest changing the history thang', these guys are kinda serious about that. :T

Nnnn~ DixieShipping~

.../SHOTDEAD
Back to top Go down
Brett.Arkansas

Brett.Arkansas

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello, there!~ Arkansas 'ere!   'Ello, there!~ Arkansas 'ere! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:59 pm

Mississippi wrote:
I WOULD suggest changing the history thang', these guys are kinda serious about that. :T

Nnnn~ DixieShipping~

.../SHOTDEAD

(Fff-Ok. ;^; I didn't realize, I'll get to work on that and edit.)

LOL
Back to top Go down
PennsylvaniaDerp
Admin
PennsylvaniaDerp

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello, there!~ Arkansas 'ere!   'Ello, there!~ Arkansas 'ere! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:12 pm

Hi Arkansas! c:
...You....You don't like my...c-...chocolate? ;n;

[[ fff, Thank you for posting your application~! ouo Since I am a useless moron, Texas is the one who approves applications. I'll see to it that he reads your app. c: ]]
Back to top Go down
Brett.Arkansas

Brett.Arkansas

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello, there!~ Arkansas 'ere!   'Ello, there!~ Arkansas 'ere! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:20 pm

PennsylvaniaDerp wrote:
Hi Arkansas! c:
...You....You don't like my...c-...chocolate? ;n;

[[ fff, Thank you for posting your application~! ouo Since I am a useless moron, Texas is the one who approves applications. I'll see to it that he reads your app. c: ]]

............-Shyly backs away a little-........I-I'm not a fan of chocolate...I d-don't know yours...-Is freaking out a little on the inside at having to talk to an 'outside' state.- eue;;;;;

((Thank you! ;u; And lololol. Okies, I appreciate it ;u; <3)
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello, there!~ Arkansas 'ere!   'Ello, there!~ Arkansas 'ere! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:02 am

[[ You sound so nervous! Calm down bro, I don't bite unlike PA, who does bite.
Although, I /do/ get pretty serious about my states. eue;;;
Missi 's right ; I do tend to peer at history closely.
and this bothers me ;

Brett.Arkansas wrote:

Whose bastard child are you?
...America's. An' I think the other parent is either France or Spain. Dunno and dun care, I'm here now ain't I?

All the questions have a purpose. I understand that it maybe in character for your Arkansas to just diss this question since he's so sweetly laid back, but could you possibly put a real answer in brackets under his answer?
Go ahead and do research if you must; you have all the time in the world <3 The spot is pretty much yours, because I really enjoy this guy's personality. (or maybe I'm just biased with all that texas love in there >u>)
By " pretty much yours " I mean I'll put the state down as reserved until you finish, and you can post everywhere but the rp sections~

also, since you're going to edit anyways, the word Arkansas is from the 'Quapaw' language, and it means south wind. =u= If you wanna put that in, go ahead, but I'm mostly worried about the parent question...so...don't fret over it.
And stuff and things. ;u;
Good luck~ ]]
Back to top Go down
https://americas.rpg-board.net
Brett.Arkansas

Brett.Arkansas

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello, there!~ Arkansas 'ere!   'Ello, there!~ Arkansas 'ere! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:41 am

(( ;u; I'm naturally a nervous person, h-heh. I just worry a lot over image and doing something write and I've never been on a forum like this, actually participating, so I'm pretty new. Fff run-on. LololPA But yes, you do have it right in how my character does respond to the question. He's so laid-back and easy-going he really doesn't care all that much about exactly where he came from. But I definitely get at what you're trying to say about their history so I shall edit that, no problem ;u;b. And thank you for reserving the spot for me until I get it right and I'm very glad you like my character, I've been developing and working on him for a bit of time now ;u;. And ok! Thanks for the information ;u; Thank you <3))
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello, there!~ Arkansas 'ere!   'Ello, there!~ Arkansas 'ere! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:13 pm

[[ you're welcomeee~ <3
ACCEPTED!
Thank you for editing and such. eue. arkansas's personality is wonderfuuuulll.
Forums are pretty easy -grew up on these things- but if you ever need any help, don't be afraid to just ask! ;u;
Have fun~ ]]
Back to top Go down
https://americas.rpg-board.net
Brett.Arkansas

Brett.Arkansas

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello, there!~ Arkansas 'ere!   'Ello, there!~ Arkansas 'ere! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:01 am

((fsdlkfjsdfsd-THANK YOU ;U; -Clings to- And I really appreciate the compliments ;u; <333 I'll be sure to come to you if I have any problems! Thanks~ <3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello, there!~ Arkansas 'ere!   'Ello, there!~ Arkansas 'ere! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Ello, there!~ Arkansas 'ere!
Page 1 of 1