America Is Beautiful
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
America Is Beautiful

A role-playing forum based off Hetalia, with state OCs instead of playing as the countries.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

O-H-I-O IS FINALLAH HERE B)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Leo.OHIO

Leo.OHIO

O-H-I-O IS FINALLAH HERE B) Empty
PostSubject: O-H-I-O IS FINALLAH HERE B)   O-H-I-O IS FINALLAH HERE B) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:22 pm

This is pretty basic ; What's your damned name, and what state are you?
I'M FRUCKIN' O-HI-O, HOES, AN' MY NAME IS LEONARD JONES, HOWEVAH YA CAHN CALL ME 'LEO' B)))))))))

How many years old do you look/act/are?
WELL, DA FRUCKIN' COPS WHO KEEP ARRESTING ME OVAH FRUCKIN' DRINKIN' KEEP SAYIN' I'M 19 NO MATTAH HOW MANY TIMES I TELL 'EM I'M 206 YEARS OLD. My fruckin' birthday is on March 1st, 1803 but SOMEHOW dey FORGOT I wasn't evahn IN THE UNION TILL AUGUST 7TH, 1953, WHAT DA HELL, MAHN (Why am I ALWAYS forgotten? B'C ). So dey made up ah date for meh ta join, March 1st, 1803. Hell yeah B)

...holy hell, I can't tell. Are you a boy, or a girl?
Ya lookin' ta start somethin'? B)))))))))))) I'mma boy~

Now, referring to the above question...if you're a girl, will you kindly get in the kitchen? If you're a guy...will you kindly not be in my kitchen?
BC No. HELL NAH. I burn shiiiiiiiiit if I get in thar. I'd rathah be in yer bedroom anyways B)~

How do you feel about chocolate?
I want ta make ya feel how I feel aboot chocolate when I wrap my lips arouun' it an suck on it slowly, makin' it drip down da sides of my lips from the heat of my mouth~~~ B))))))) ((He's perverted yo. Also German. The kinky gene side <D))

...PA's chocolate?
Dat shiiit is good, yo B)

What're some of your interests/likes/hobbies/whatever?
I SMOKE, DRINK, PARTAH, DANCE, DRINK MORE, DRAW GLITTER/GLUE PICTURAHS (THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL)((A 2 year old drew them <D)), I LOVE SEX, TRANSPORT, INDUSTRY, EDUAHCATION, TA GAME, HANGIN' WIT MY BROS, NEW YAWK, DRIVIN' ((Don't.Let.Him.Drive)), TROLLIN', BEATIN' MICHIGAN'S ASS AT EVUREYTHANNGGGG, READIN', CAPS LOCK, AN MORE DRINKIN' B)))))

What/WHO don't you like?
MICHIGAY. BC...An' probably commies or COCKBLOCKS. B(

Are you patriotic, and why?
HELL YEA'. I WON TA CIVIL WAR FOR ALL OF YA. B) YOU'RE WELCOME.

Whose bastard child are you?
Aiiiiiight, lemme lay dis down fer ya. FRUCKIN' LISTEN. I was RAISED by Canadah an France an den Germany an Poland helped wit it B). I was given ta England fer awhile den bought by Americah. An he's been tellin' me ta 'Stop that' an ta 'Get out of my room!' ever since B) He's a nice papa~

Tell us something about your history, like...well actually, we don't care what the fuck it is. Just tell us.
My history? MY HISTORY? Ok SIT DOWN BISH. B) Lemme tell ya a STOREH. I was ah hyper litta fucker bein' raised by Canadah an France B). I used ta be occupied by Indians but dey kept disappearing like WOAH fer no reason. New York attacked what was left of 'em randomly an after the Beaver Wars I was taken ovah by the Iroquois bastards dat started ta wipe me out off da face of MY OWN TERRITORY BC. BUT I CAME BACK, STRONGA DAN BEFORE B). I took dat shit back, laid da smackdown on them, an MANAGED MY OWN SHIIIIT. I then got inta dat fur trade crap. A litta aftah dat the MAHN killed all of my Indians again BC.

Den around tha Sevahn Year's War France handed me offta England. Den Americah BEAT SUM ASS an got me from that faggot B) ((In the revolutionary war)). Americah said I could become ah state if I populated more SO I GOT ON DAT B)))). But they don goof'd an forgot me BC. Dey nevah admitted me as a FRUCKIN' state an DIDN'T NOTICE till August 7th, 1953. So dey put my birthday on March 1st, 1803 aftah thinkin' aboot it B). Den da man cahme in again an killed my Indians off BC. HATERS GONNA HATE. OH AN I FRUCKIN' SKIPPED OVAH MYSELF. Toledo. B) I won it. U MAD MICHIGAY? Toledo was MINE. I think it's LULZY dat she had ta give it up or not get inta da Union B))))). Hoe.

AN MOFO I WAS DA MASTER OF DA CIVIL WAR. I PRODUCED 3 MAJOR CIVIL WAR GENERALS INCLUDING ULYSSES S. GRANT, WILLIAM SHERMAN, AN PHILIP SHERIDAN. Not ta mention I was a main transport artery for ya B). LOL U MAD GEORGIA? An some mofo decided we needed ta check aw laws every 20 years so we ask everah 20 years an put it off B))))). We also 'ave had 8 presidents HAIL from MOI B). That bitch Virginia also had eight, so we're sotta tied BCCC.

Here, give us an rp example. Third person. At least a paragraph, bro.
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Leo pouted as he pulled his phone down from his ear, looking at the screen again as the time of 0:10 had flashed on the screen. He had just tried calling New York and the fucker hung up on him while it rang for TEN SECONDS, not even having the DECENCY to let it go to voice mail. He just wanted to hang out with him, though, whatever, he obviously was too cool for him or busy. He loved New York like a big bro; he was so cool. But then again, he didn't need him! Yeah! He put his phone into his pocket and had a big stupid grin pull at his face as he ran into the kitchen to work on making something for the holidays. A gingerbread house sounded good! He loved making things, if only he could learn to not catch them on fire. He lit up a cigarette and tossed the packet and lighter aside, letting the stick hang in his mouth as he puffed on it and got to work on stirring all of the ingredients together. HE WAS GOING TO BUILD THE BEST GINGERBREAD HOUSE EV-...Fuck. In his ranting enjoyment he dropped the cigarette into his apron and it started catching fire in a pocket, him having to stop, pull away from what he as doing, AND TRY TO PUT IT THE FUCK OUT. ((He has many small earthquakes, which are not that noticeable but obviously present, there are so many. It causes him to drop things a lot, mainly his cigarettes.)) Once he got that over and done with he realized he had spilled the ingredients a bit and bitched as he started to clean them up. OH THE HOLIDAYS. Fuck him.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

((A/N:
Heya! This is the Arkansas from this forum. I created a new character because I've been playing around with him in iscribble. No, I do not live in Ohio, however, I've been there quite a few times and I do intend on moving there one day to be with my Ohioan lover, mannnnn <3. I've done plenty of reading up on the history and even though I know it won't be quite the same as if I had been living there, I have been trying to constantly work on him and build him up. I have incredible fun rping him. He's basically a troll of the United States (New York and Michigan troll him) and he likes the LULZ only when HE'S having them; if you try and make a joke about him he doesn't take it well AT ALL. And he's the type of guy who thinks he's COOL but completely NOT. He's like your gay faggy little brother, really, who constantly thinks he's hot shit and the best. He has a dumb blonde personality, incredibly dumb, however, he's incredibly smart. Now this may confuse you. He puts on a 'front'/'mask' and follows latest trends and annoyances to people but secretly he's planning and ingenious. Most of the time he's hyper and energetic like this, however, whenever he's tired or exhausted is when he reveals his brilliance without the annoyance of hyper thoughts and thus most will be astonished at such hearings. This is only because he has some of the best schools, top 10 in the states list, and people fly to him to get education. His education system is inappropriately funded but it's funded greatly nonetheless. He's contributed 8 presidents to our United States (In 2nd place in birthplaces of Presidents right behind Virginia who has 8. (Sob ikr? we're tied.)) and produced the top three generals of the Civil War including Ulysses S. Grant and Sherman. He is a major transport artery for the United States and, if ranked with the world compared to other COUNTRIES in economy, he comes in at #23. He majors in industry and education. He's also had a bloody past all from being in the Beaver Wars to present. He isn't afraid to fight for what he believes in.

And about the accent. I had to develop a German/Canadian/yankeecitytalk accent. <D Sorry if I fail, I'm new to that, as I know NO fucking German or Canadian fffff. I'm sorry if this appears to be copying off of you somewhat, New Jersey. It wasn't intended as such, however, he does look to you guys to the East as the 'cool big brothers' and obviously follows trends and such, thus developing as such. Including the faces, which he makes too. He's slutty and he leans towards guys more than he ever will girls. He smokes, he drinks (Oh hell yes he drinks. SO MUCH.), and trolls for teh lulz. Just because he is crackish doesn't mean I can't play him seriously, not at all. However, most of the time I do play him lulzy and idiotic to add life and conversation to a room. He is also extremely curious about things, liking to take them apart. He also does not understand personal space and constantly gets in other people's kool-aid. I'm sure his even fucking ringtone is 'Never Going to Give You Up' just to troll. He hates Michigan, obviously, having quite a rivalry with her in all aspects, the major being sports nowadays. He loves to make retarded little 2 year old style drawn glue and glitter pictures for people slkjfldksfs. Idk he's just retarded lol. I've been too afraid of submitting him to this site because I already play Arkansas and I'm not entirely TOO confident so I was building him up for the longest time before finally bringing him forth. I hope he's ok ;u;b.))
Back to top Go down
http://kyo-did-it-again.deviantart.com/
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: O-H-I-O IS FINALLAH HERE B)   O-H-I-O IS FINALLAH HERE B) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:13 am

I have a feelin' dat even 'f I tell yah yer' rejected, yah won' go 'way. :T
{{Accepted! ;u; <3 Now if only I could make Yahoo work... }}
Back to top Go down
https://americas.rpg-board.net
Leo.OHIO

Leo.OHIO

PostSubject: Re: O-H-I-O IS FINALLAH HERE B)   O-H-I-O IS FINALLAH HERE B) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:33 pm

Der's no WAY I cahn be refused, baybeh B) An' ya cahn BET I won go away~ B)))))))

(( ;u; THANKIES~<3 And I'm trying to figure out how to be on MSN at two places at once otl. I'm trying to get an online version of MSN SOMEWHERE to work so that I can make this happen but Idk wtf is going to happen. Sob. I wish my laptop worked, then this would be much easier fffff. But yes, thank you ;u; <3))
Back to top Go down
Mississippi

Mississippi

PostSubject: Re: O-H-I-O IS FINALLAH HERE B)   O-H-I-O IS FINALLAH HERE B) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:58 pm

Hello! and wel--.../ALMOST SMASHES A CHAIR OVER YOUR CITY-BOY SKULL--
/Cutely puts a magnolia in your hair and welcomes you CB;;;

Last edited by Mississippi on Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: O-H-I-O IS FINALLAH HERE B)   O-H-I-O IS FINALLAH HERE B) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:22 pm

(( Online version of MSN? Would logging into a different account here : http://imgroups.net/gid-1629644 help?
.n. <3 ))
...:T
-stares at. unsure how to handle-
-JUST WALKS AWAY-
Back to top Go down
Leo.OHIO

Leo.OHIO

PostSubject: Re: O-H-I-O IS FINALLAH HERE B)   O-H-I-O IS FINALLAH HERE B) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:34 pm

B)))) Hey--....BC...-Throws Magnolia out of his pretty hair.- YA ALMOST MEHSSED UP MY HAIR. BC I dun wannah have ta get my hair DID again BCCCC

((And yes, I think I found one but I need to see if it actually works. But yes, I could try that as well. I'll figure SOMETHING out eventually ;u;b Thanks though <3))

((Oh, and I just tried it. It said I wasn't allowed to join the group ene.))
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: O-H-I-O IS FINALLAH HERE B)   O-H-I-O IS FINALLAH HERE B) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:54 pm

((Did you try it with the new account? I probably have to invite you.... ))
Back to top Go down
Leo.OHIO

Leo.OHIO

PostSubject: Re: O-H-I-O IS FINALLAH HERE B)   O-H-I-O IS FINALLAH HERE B) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:42 am

((Oh, yes. I got a new MSN account for that. appleb0tt0mjeans@hotmail.com))
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: O-H-I-O IS FINALLAH HERE B)   O-H-I-O IS FINALLAH HERE B) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:27 pm

(( " Your invitation to join this conversation could not be delivered to appleb0tt0mjeans@hotmail.com. " .n. I think you have to be logged on when I do it, but I don't know how...sdkfgjkl;sdg complicaateddd... ))
Back to top Go down
Leo.OHIO

Leo.OHIO

PostSubject: Re: O-H-I-O IS FINALLAH HERE B)   O-H-I-O IS FINALLAH HERE B) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:27 pm

((Ok. I'll try keeping logged in as Ohio on msn [The whole appleb0tt0mjeans@hotmail.com address] on the regular messenger until you're able to get the invitation through and I can access, then I'll see if I can access it through that site or any other sites as well. I'm sorry if this is causing so much trouble or anything slfkds ;^;.))

((Oh, and another thing. I have limited bandwidth where I am until I move out next year sometime. So I can't be on /ALL/ the time because messengers would suck more bandwidth. Iscribble barely sucks any at all (Except if there's a massive load on the drawing board or something, then it's a little bit) so I'm allowed to always be on there. I can do the whole messenger thing, just not as much as I'd like to because of bandwidth.))
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: O-H-I-O IS FINALLAH HERE B)   O-H-I-O IS FINALLAH HERE B) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:55 pm

(( y-you should tell me a certain time to try inviting... :C ))
Back to top Go down
Brett.Arkansas

Brett.Arkansas

PostSubject: Re: O-H-I-O IS FINALLAH HERE B)   O-H-I-O IS FINALLAH HERE B) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:59 am

((I tried being online for hours and hours and hours today but no response ;u;...Um, it'd probably be better for my bandwidth, instead of wasting it sitting around, if you messaged me when you were online and ready to invite me on here. Would that work? eue; ))

((LKJFDSLKFJDSF-. I just realized I did this on the wrong account. alskdfjdsfsd. <D Oh well.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O-H-I-O IS FINALLAH HERE B)   O-H-I-O IS FINALLAH HERE B) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

O-H-I-O IS FINALLAH HERE B)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
America Is Beautiful :: General :: Welcome! :: Characters.-
Jump to: