America Is Beautiful
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
America Is Beautiful

A role-playing forum based off Hetalia, with state OCs instead of playing as the countries.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Wicked Cool Maine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WickedCoolMaine

WickedCoolMaine

The Wicked Cool Maine Empty
PostSubject: The Wicked Cool Maine   The Wicked Cool Maine Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:24 am

This is pretty basic ; What's your damned name, and what state are you?
Hello tha’, I’m the cunnin’ Maine. Nahme’s Emma Jones, if yah willah.

How many years old do you look/act/are?
Let’s see hahr, wahs in Ahmaricah ‘boutah 1820. So, ‘bout 190? Birthdahy’s coming up in Mahch. Get me somethin’, will ya? But, some sahy I look ‘bout 16. Mahybe. Dun’t know, dun’t care.

...holy hell, I can't tell. Are you a boy, or a girl?
…You numb or sumthin’? I’m ah Femahle.

Now, referring to the above question...if you're a girl, will you kindly get in the kitchen? If you're a guy...will you kindly not be in my kitchen?
You rahlly ahre numb. Girls lahke me, I hunt. I dun’t do no cookin’.

How do you feel about chocolate?
Chocolahte’s wicked good, no doubt ‘bout thaht.

...PA's chocolate?
Chocolahte’s chocolahte. Dun’t mahttah whereah it come from.

What're some of your interests/likes/hobbies/whatever?
Friggin’. Huntin’. Huntin’s a pretty populahr thing ‘round har’ with them moose, beahrs, and deer. Also love fishin’, hikin’, campin’, ahll thaht nature stuff.

What/WHO don't you like?
I friggin’ dun’t like Mahsahchusetts. 8| friggin’ exclahves and ahll that shit. I ahso dun’t like this technology shit. Too mahny buttons and friggin’ -- . I dun’t like people who dun’t like lobstah. HOW CAHN YOU NOT LIKE LOBSTAH FFFF-

Friggin’ numb people.

Are you patriotic, and why?
Pretty muchah? Ahmahricah’s wicked cool for bustin' me outtah Mahss, y'know?

Whose bastard child are you?
Some Nahtive Amahricahn called Ahlgonquiahn Wahbahnahki or sumthin’ wahs har’ first. I think Englahnd wahs har’ too since queenie owned Mahne in Frahnce, but I dun care.

Tell us something about your history, like...well actually, we don't care what the fuck it is. Just tell us.
‘Kah. The Ahlgonquiahn Wahbahnahki wahs first. Then the French cahme ahlong and built a settlement at Pophahm. Aht first, they nahmed me Ahcahdiah. Skipah forwahd a bit, and we’re in ‘bout the 17th century. By now, French, English, and Nahtive Ahmericahns ahre fightin’ for me. Dummer’s Wahr, bahttles between New Englahnd and Wahbahnahki Confederahcy, wahs fahght in me. In 1740, my rivah, Penobscot Rivah, fell to Novah Scotiah. Then Ahmahricah and Englahnd hahd ah fight ‘bout Ahmahricah Revolution and Wahr of 1812 over mah. The treahty didn’t sahy much, so I wahs to go with Mahsahchusetts. But, I wahsn’t rahlly paht of Mahsahchusetts, so in 1820, I wahs allowed into Ahmahricah through the Missouri Compromise. Woo.

Here, give us an rp example. Third person. At least a paragraph, bro.
A big blur of brown was on all four paws as it held whatever it was in its mouth securely. The forest surrounding it did not scare it, for it knew its land all too well. It moved two paws before stopping when the softest noise was heard by it. It was normal that the trees rustled as the breeze passed through. It was normal that it would hear other animal making noises. What was not normal was the slight reflection off something silver. It stared for the longest time before assuming it had no danger. With a quick turn, it began to walk away. However, the silver reflection merely moved towards the bear. Behind the bush it was held from, a smirk was seen along with a small 'hmph'. A finger slowly came out and came upon a trigger of sorts. The finger curled and uncurled, as if readying itself for something. As the bear took the last steps it would ever, a shot rang out from the reflection. Birds flew away from the sound of gunfire as the bear growled. Another cocking sound was heard before another gunshot was once again heard. The process of was repeated a few more times before the bear fell, bloodied and dead. From the bushes, a clump of brown hair peeked from the top of it. Brown eyes stared at the sight of the bear before the entire figured jumped out. The human who stood there smiled triumphantly. “Sweet Bahbe, you nevah fahl me!” The voice of a female rang out before she rubbed her cheek on her beloved, hunting shotgun. “Anothah win for Mahne!” Maine, or rather Emma, cheered in her accent as she waved her arms in the air enthusiastically. This was to be a good day for her hunting if her success was already this well. As for hauling the bear down, however…
Well, she’d figure something out eventually. Of course, that would be after she mourned for its death as her friendly nature came into play soon after. A bit of an odd girl, but that’s merely Maine for you.

[ s - s - so many red underlines. so hard to write. OTL I hope this is okay. ]
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: The Wicked Cool Maine   The Wicked Cool Maine Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:53 pm

(( You're accepted~! ouo The accent seems a little weird, but you know your stuff. Congratulations, and have fun around the forum. If you wanna be accepted to the MSN chat, you're free to give me your MSN name and I'll add you. .u. ))
Back to top Go down
https://americas.rpg-board.net
WickedCoolMaine

WickedCoolMaine

PostSubject: Re: The Wicked Cool Maine   The Wicked Cool Maine Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:29 pm

[ Yeah, I'm... awkward with accents. I was pretty sure I should have just taken it out in general, but...
I don't have an MSN. I should probably make one .A.;; ]
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: The Wicked Cool Maine   The Wicked Cool Maine Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:42 pm

(( Nah, leave it in. Practice makes perfect xD
ouo Tell me if you do~ ))
Back to top Go down
https://americas.rpg-board.net
PennsylvaniaDerp
Admin
PennsylvaniaDerp

PostSubject: Re: The Wicked Cool Maine   The Wicked Cool Maine Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:49 pm

[[ Hello and welcome to the site! \ouo/ ]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wicked Cool Maine   The Wicked Cool Maine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wicked Cool Maine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
America Is Beautiful :: General :: Welcome! :: Characters.-
Jump to: