America Is Beautiful
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
America Is Beautiful

A role-playing forum based off Hetalia, with state OCs instead of playing as the countries.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
New Jersey

New Jersey

NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!! Empty
PostSubject: NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!!   NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:10 pm

((AM I DOIN' IT RIGHT?!))

This is pretty basic ; What's your damned name, and what state are you?
YO! New Jersey~ At ya services, BITCHES! BD

How many years old do you look/act/are?
My fuckin’ birthday is December 18th,, 1787, yo! I ain’t OLD, mutha fuckas! I’m EXPERIENCED~
Yeah, you can take dat AAANYWAY ya want, yo BD
My beautiful, ocean air sculpted good looks let me pass myself off as around 17, yo. SOME OF US actually KNOW how ta take CARE of ourselves, yo! *cough*unlike New York*cough*

...holy hell, I can't tell. Are you a boy, or a girl?
FUCK YOU, BITCH! IMMA BOY, YO! IT AIN’T HARD TA FIG’UR OUT! GET SOME DAMN GLASSES, YA GUIDO!

Now, referring to the above question...if you're a girl, will you kindly get in the kitchen? If you're a guy...will you kindly not be in my kitchen?
Yo, I’ll do it anyway ya want it, baby~ BD
C’mon, Tex~ You KNOW ya DYING to get those strong, masculine hands all OVER dis shit~

How do you feel about chocolate?
Chocolate? I’d like to lick some off ya~ BD

...PA's chocolate?
YOOO, P.A.! HE’S GOT DA BEST FUCKIN' CHOCOLATE IN DA WHOLE DAMN WORLD, DUDE!

What're some of your interests/likes/hobbies/whatever?
Heh~ I can sum ALL those up with one word, yo.
SEX. BD
I ain’t shy ‘bout what I like~ If I wantchya, I’MMA HAVE YA~
Cuz you KNOW ya want dis shit, too, yo BD Don’t try an’ deny it, bitches~

What/WHO don't you like?
B[ Easiest fuckin’ question on dis whole damn thing, yo.
I HATE NEW YORK. I HATE CALIFORNIA. I HATE DA HATERZ WHO TRYIN’ TA HOLD ME DOWN. I HATE ALL YOU GUIDO POSERS AN’ ANYONE WHO COMES DOWN MY SHORE AN’ TRASHES SHIT.
…New York especially. Dat mutha fucka don’t know SHIT ‘bout MANNERS. Who da fuck does he think he is, anyway?! Just visitin' me whenever he damn likes an’ then just fuckin’ up my whole house?! I LIVE HERE ALL YEAR ROUND, DAMMIT. I’m totally cool with ya comin’ ta visit, BUT HAVE SOME FUCKIN’ RESPECT, YO!

Are you patriotic, and why?
Naw. I ain’t down with dat shit, yo. Because MOM won’t cough up some cash for me ta take care of my god damn schools! WHATEVS. WHO NEEDS HIM.

Whose bastard child are you?
The two biggest douche bags in da world, yo. I’m England an’ America’s third child, bitches.

Tell us something about your history, like...well actually, we don't care what the fuck it is. Just tell us.
Man, shit sucked back when Dad PRETENDED like he wanted ta be involved with us first 13ers. Always fuckin’ taxin’ us an’ shit. FUCK DAT, YO. I’m so glad Mom left him. I’m so glad I fuckin’ left NY, yo… He was kinda cool before the Rev War, I GUESS. But den he just got so fuckin’ COCKY an’ ANNOYIN’. I couldn’t deal with his shit, man. He thinks he’s SOOO god damn amazing- WELL HE AIN’T, YO. HE’S DIRTY AN’ OBNOXIOUS AN’ SO SELF CENTERED! AUGH! *continues to rant for another three hours*

Here, give us an rp example. Third person. At least a paragraph, bro.
New Jersey’s walking was strangely awkward that day. He didn’t carry himself with the overconfident, cheery strut he usually did. His steps were slow and cautious; calculated, even. As if he were carefully picking every spot he would place his feet and if he happened to pick the wrong place by just a centimeter the universe would simply implode.
The blonde was very off today. Not himself at all. This new way of walking made him seem worried and somehow depressed. His body was tense, his teeth tightly clenched, he was visibly troubled. Or at least it would have been visible if anyone cared enough about him to pay him any attention at all.
The beautiful blue eyes that were always so full of life and energy were instead dark and purely pathetic. Cast down at the cell phone he was hunched over and gripping for dear life. He was trying desperately to keep those eyes on the phone and off the rest of the world. He didn’t want to see everything, couldn’t beat it, so he fiddled with the phone. Doing everything possibly to distract himself. Rearranging and renaming contacts, changing his ringtone, messing with the background, resetting the backlight timer; anything to keep these stinging tears behind his eyes and off his cheeks were the rest of the world could see them.

YO! You mutha fuckas need to look at my BEAITFUL face!
http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/dblog.php?u=28618&e=1174948
((Hey, READ ME. You need to know about NJ’s appearance D<
Those eye numbingly bright green hair clips represent all the freaking power plants and stuff in Jersey. He has a bunch of scars all over his body, those are his cities. His baggy, insanely oversized shorts represent the Delaware Bay. He has a tattoo on his side that goes from his ribs to his thigh, that’s the Atlantic city boardwalk. He smokes like WOW, it represents all the factories with the smoke stacks and… yeah. He’s a total pretty boy becaauuuse NJ is the Garden State~. He acts waaay too gangsta to fucking live, this is because of the terrible crime ridden cities like Camden and Trenton. He surfs and generally dresses like a surfer [except for his shoes] because NJ is famous for it’s shores. He likes to drink and party and all that, it’s connected to how NJ is sort of considered a “party state.” So there you go.))

Last edited by New Jersey on Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!!   NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:30 pm

[[ YER' DOIN' IT RIGHT <3 ]]

I-I 'm not dyin' t-tah git mah han-hands anywhere near ya'll!

...yah misspelled beautiful... :T
Fine, yer' 'ccepted.
jes' stay 'way from me.
Back to top Go down
https://americas.rpg-board.net
New Jersey

New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!!   NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:50 pm

BD You know you want dis, baby~ C'mooon~ We could have LOTS of fun together~ <3 Wink

WAIT...WHAT?! WHERE DID I FUCKIN' MISSPELL IT?! GOD DAMMIT! WHAT THE FUCK!? *fixes that shit like WOW*
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!!   NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:51 pm

No! M-Mothah fuckin' no!! Git 'way from meh!

...L-:
Back to top Go down
New Jersey

New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!!   NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:13 pm

You can't fuckin' deny me, bro~ YOU CAN'T DENY YOURSELF~! Just get all up in my bed and I'll take it from there BD
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!!   NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:18 pm

Y-Yer bed pro'ally 'as fuckin' seagull droppin's n't!
Back to top Go down
New Jersey

New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!!   NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:24 pm

THE SEAGULLS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE HOUSE. THEY STEAL MY FUCKING STUFF AND THREATEN ME.
IF YOU FUCKERS WOULD STOP FEEDING THEM MAYBE THEY WOULD BE BETTER BEHAVED.
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!!   NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:28 pm

I've nevah' fed one o' 'yer stupid 'gulls! Stop yellin' at me 'fer somethin' I nevah did!

-SHOVES. GOES AWAY.-
Back to top Go down
New Jersey

New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!!   NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:16 pm

-stumbles backwards, catches balance, FOLLOWS-

DON'T YOU LIE TO ME, YA FUCKIN' CLOSET CASE PANSY ASS MUTHA FUCKA! EVURBODY FEEDS THOSE WINGED RATS! YOU'D PROBABLY DO IT JUST TO PISS ME OFF >B[
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!!   NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:20 pm

-DOESN'T ENJOY BEING FOLLOWED-

I'un wanna even see yer' shore! So how wuld ah feed 'em?! J-Jes' go 'way, 'cause I ain't lyin'!
Back to top Go down
New Jersey

New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!!   NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:46 pm

AWWWW, MUTHAFUCKA, I DUN THINK SO! DON'T EVEN FUCKIN' GO THERE, YO! YOU KNOW YOU WANNA BE ALL UP ON MY SHORE, BITCH! I SEE YOU CHECKIN ME OUT, YO!
YOU LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING!
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!!   NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:09 pm

" YO! You mutha fuckas need to look at my BEAITFUL face! " that word gives you all sorts of trouble <3

I-I'UN LIKE YER' SHORE! 'S UGLEH 'N FULLA mexicans PEOPAL! I 'AVE 'DAH GULFA MEXICO IF I NEED TAH GO SWIMMIN'!
S-So leave meh 'lone!
Back to top Go down
New Jersey

New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!!   NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:07 pm

-FFFFFFFFFFFF, LEAVE ME ALONE-

NO!!! JUST FUCKING ADMIT YOU WANT DIS~
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!!   NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:16 pm

LOL SHUR

I'un want 'da-

WHY DAH FUCK 'S YER FONT SO FUCKIN BRIGHT?!
Back to top Go down
New Jersey

New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!!   NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:16 pm

>B|

Cuz I'm amazing~ BD
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!!   NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:33 pm

ouo

...no. 'cause yer' 'nnoyin', more like-leh.
Back to top Go down
New Jersey

New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!!   NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:55 pm

NO.
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!!   NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:02 pm

yah.
Back to top Go down
New Jersey

New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!!   NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:43 am

...You're a jackass.
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!!   NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:50 am

... :T 'n yer' 'nnoyin'.
Back to top Go down
New Jersey

New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!!   NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:23 am

...W-Why do I even talk to you, yo?! YOU'RE JUST... YOU'RE JEALOUS. FUCK YOU! *ffff teary eyes*
Back to top Go down
Michigan.
Admin
Michigan.

PostSubject: Re: NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!!   NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:27 pm

Jersey, can I have a word with you? one of your seagulls just walked off with one of my coneys.

I want my coney back. Buy me another one.
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!!   NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:27 pm

...-sighs-...-starts trying to think up some sort of comfort BUT THEN MICHIGAN COMES AND SAVES THE DAY WITH DISTRACTION YAY-
-chews on cheek sullenly-
Back to top Go down
New Jersey

New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!!   NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:47 pm

*just fuckin STARES at Michi, the most innocent and clueless look on his face*
. . .
Are you serious? This just happened? ...seriously?

YA OUTTA YA MIND, GURL?! I GAVE YA FAIR WARNING, YO! THOSE FUCKERS ARE EXPERT THEIV- Naw. Nawwww. I bet ya just LET it take ya- ...WAIT, YA WHAT?
AH, FUCK IT!
LISTEN. YA GOT GUNS, YO. GO FUCKIN' GET DAT SHIT BACK!!!
I ain't wastin' my fuckin' money when all ya gotta do it fight dat bitch for it. C'MON. MAN UP.
Back to top Go down
Michigan.
Admin
Michigan.

PostSubject: Re: NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!!   NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:15 pm

.....I'm more of a man than you're acting right now. What's with that crying bullshit over what texas says?

I just don't want to hurt the bird. I didn't let it take anything. I'm just not used to how hostile your wildlife is. Next I'm gonna get mugged at knifepoint by a tree. What the hell, Jersey?

(( the canadian geese are vicious here. not the seagulls. those bitches think they OWN the place.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!!   NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NJ IN DA HOOOUUUUSE, YO!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
America Is Beautiful :: General :: Welcome! :: Characters.-
Jump to: