America Is Beautiful
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
America Is Beautiful

A role-playing forum based off Hetalia, with state OCs instead of playing as the countries.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Louisiana - Laissez le bon temps rouler

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Louisiana

Louisiana

Louisiana - Laissez le bon temps rouler Empty
PostSubject: Louisiana - Laissez le bon temps rouler   Louisiana - Laissez le bon temps rouler Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:39 pm

This is pretty basic ; What's your damned name, and what state are you?
Bonjour, mes amis. Mah name es Gerard Olivier Bellefontain an’ Ah’m da state a’ Louisiana. -u-

How many years old do you look/act/are?
Mah birthday es April 30th, 1812. Dat would make me 198 yea’s old, but age is jus’ uh number, oui? Pers’nlly Ah think Ah look quite gud fur mah age. Do ya agree? Ah’d say Ah look about 22. Whutchyu tink, mon ami? -u-

...holy hell, I can't tell. Are you a boy, or a girl?
Oh, come now. Ya can’ tell meh dat dere ain’t no difference ‘tween meh an’ dose little lovelies. Ah’m a man, mon ami. -u-

Now, referring to the above question...if you're a girl, will you kindly get in the kitchen? If you're a guy...will you kindly not be in my kitchen?
Y’ain’t gun’ be gettin’ any lovuhs dat way, mon ami. Wah not let ya good buddy Louie help wit dat, huh? Ah clean ya up good- ya be fightin’ dem off wit boff ‘ands. -u-

How do you feel about chocolate?
Chocola’h’s good so long’s es prepayuh’d raght. Here, lemmie show ya how. -u-

...PA's chocolate?
Ah ain’t real big on dose fact’ry made produc’s. Ah prefer ta make mah own food. Es good fo’ da soul, mon ami. C’mon down, ‘ave a bite, stay uh spell. You buddy Louie gun’ take care a’ya. -u-

What're some of your interests/likes/hobbies/whatever?
Inter’sts? Likes? …I ain’t really got a hobby… But Ah s’pose Ah like cookin’ an’… well, es playin’ cards uh hobby?

What/WHO don't you like?
Oooh, no no no. Dere ain’t nobody Ah dislike, mon ami. Dere’s no time fur ‘atin’ an’ fightin’. Es jus’ too hot fur dat kin’a stuff. -u-

Are you patriotic, and why?
Ah s’port Al as much as da next, but… Es jus’ too hot ta be wavin’ flags an’ whut not.

Whose bastard child are you?
Ah do believe ya know mah mother, uh’course. Mah dear ol’ daddy es France. -u-

Tell us something about your history, like...well actually, we don't care what the fuck it is. Just tell us.
Mah hist’ry ain’t nottin’ special. Ah lived wit France for a bit ‘fore acshlly comin’ an’ livin’ wit Al. Ah like mah home, despite all es faults. Es got jus’ as many, if not mo’e, gud poin’s.
Ah dun reall’ know whut ta say. Ah dun tink es of any inter’st. Es jus’ too hot ta get all worked up ovah da past, mon ami.

Here, give us an rp example. Third person. At least a paragraph, bro.
Louisiana looked down at the cards spread out in front of him. He had gotten so good at solitaire over the years. Maybe this meant he spent too much time alone. Maybe it just meant that he didn’t want to show anyone up by beating them at various games. It didn’t really matter what it meant, though. He didn’t care one way or the other. All he cared about was this game. This damned game tripping him up, challenging him for once. He stared so intently at the cards, wondering where he had gone wrong to be so hopelessly stuck. When had all the cards turned red?
His eyes seemed fixed on the king of hearts. He couldn’t look away. He just sat there, silently, listening to the sounds of the bayou around him. His shirt clung to his body, damn with sweat; he really should have just taken it off. But he couldn’t. He couldn’t move. All he could do was stare at that king of hearts and think of France. His mind had been wandering back to his father quite often recently. He wished he could reprogram his mind, not worry so much about the past. What was done was done and what needed to be done wasn’t getting done.
Louie sighed heavily and scooped up the cards, slipping them into his pocket easily before standing from his rusty, beat up lawn chair and heading into his kitchen. A few of the other states were coming over the next day, he had to get some food ready. There would be plenty of time to brood over nonsense AFTER he got everything done. Once he was safe and separate from the world, laying in his bed- he knew his mind would never sleep.

Es ‘bout tahme you got a look at me, oui?
1) https://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f275/BlackDragonbloodLust/?action=view&current=louie.png
2) http://killermermaid001.deviantart.com/#/d2xf36b
((Take a look <3 Louisiana is quite tall and well built. He looks a lot like his father, France, but he has America’s eyes- and his personality is all his own. The rag that hangs from his pocket represents Baton Rouge. His fancy belt buckle is the French Quarter. He wears alligator skin boots that he made himself- there are many bayous in Louisiana- and he has a pet baby alligator named Carlin, after the bayou Louie found her in. He’s very laid back most of the time and just goes with the flow- it’s just too hot to be excitable. But if he’s going out for a night on the town, watch out. He knows how to party RIGHT- Louisiana is known for its crazy Mardi Gras celebrations. Despite being a flashy state, there isn’t much money. Louie compromises his fashion for function and prefers to stay in cool and comfortable clothes, unless he’s attending a special event- then he goes all out. Louisiana is also known for its cooking- this has given Louie a bit of a superiority complex about his cooking (among other things). He believes he’s an excellent cook (and he is). He actually holds himself rather high in quite a few ways; his cooking, his sense of style, his appearance. Louisiana is a beautiful state and this is reflected in his good looks. He is happy to be living with Al and loves his home very much, no matter how poor he may be. He is knowledgeable in things like voodoo and attends church regularly (in Louisiana voodoo dolls are sold in convenience stores and many residents are very religious). He does indeed have a Cajun accent, this is because a large number of Cajuns live in Louisiana.
I don’t even know, I think that’s about it.))
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: Louisiana - Laissez le bon temps rouler   Louisiana - Laissez le bon temps rouler Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:58 pm

[[holy shit bro. your avatar. hooooly shit bro <3]]

...guess yer' 'ccepted, Louie. I ain't got nothin' 'gainst ya'll.

'cept fer dah fact yah stole mah wife
Back to top Go down
https://americas.rpg-board.net
Louisiana

Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Louisiana - Laissez le bon temps rouler   Louisiana - Laissez le bon temps rouler Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:06 pm

((I KNOOOOW <3 I love my Taiwan QuQ SHE DRAWS ME EVERYTHING~))

Merci beaucoup, Texas. Ah'll cook ya up sometin' ta show mah 'preciation.

Ah'm truely sorry 'bout dat, mon ami. I ain't got control of da ways of da heart...
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: Louisiana - Laissez le bon temps rouler   Louisiana - Laissez le bon temps rouler Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:27 pm

[[ ;U; ]]

...how long'll dat take? 'm mighteh hungreh...

Thievery ain't no way o' 'dah heart.
Back to top Go down
Louisiana

Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Louisiana - Laissez le bon temps rouler   Louisiana - Laissez le bon temps rouler Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:13 pm

Aww, dun'chu worry, mon ami. Ah cook dis up real quick fur ya.

Ah ment HER heart. If'i' wus up ta me, chéri, Ah'd nevah hurt you no way no how. Ah dun mean no 'arm ta an'buhdy.
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: Louisiana - Laissez le bon temps rouler   Louisiana - Laissez le bon temps rouler Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:24 pm

...'kay 'den, 's 't okay if I sit 'n yer' chair 'til 's done?

Ya'll wuldn't'a hurt nobodeh if ya'll'd stay 'way from 'er 'n dah firs' p'ace.
Back to top Go down
Louisiana

Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Louisiana - Laissez le bon temps rouler   Louisiana - Laissez le bon temps rouler Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:56 pm

Mah...chair? Ya, uh... er... s-sher. *IS NOT OKAY WITH THIS, but stays quiet cuz he's so agreeable- IS JUST WORRIED TEX IS GUNNA BREAK HIS CHAIR, OMG*

...Stay 'way frum 'er? Mon ami, sh's mah sistah, too, y'know. How'm Ah jus' s'pose ta ignore 'er if she wan'suh see me? Eh's just mean.
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: Louisiana - Laissez le bon temps rouler   Louisiana - Laissez le bon temps rouler Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:55 pm

-doesn't notice the hesitation; SITS RIGHT DOWN AND LISTENS TO IT CREAK- 'Danks.

Jes' tell 'er yer' nawt 'llowed 'tah see 'er nomore. She'll learn how 'tah deal wif' 't.
Back to top Go down
Louisiana

Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Louisiana - Laissez le bon temps rouler   Louisiana - Laissez le bon temps rouler Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:01 pm

*slightly worried about his chair, but goes into his shack and cooks stuff*

...Naw. She got a mind of 'er own. Ah can' keep 'er 'way if she don' wanna go.
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: Louisiana - Laissez le bon temps rouler   Louisiana - Laissez le bon temps rouler Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:43 pm

-lays all over chair- -takes a nap.-

Ya'll cin' 'ngore, 'den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Louisiana - Laissez le bon temps rouler   Louisiana - Laissez le bon temps rouler Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Louisiana - Laissez le bon temps rouler
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
America Is Beautiful :: General :: Welcome! :: Characters.-
Jump to: