America Is Beautiful
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
America Is Beautiful

A role-playing forum based off Hetalia, with state OCs instead of playing as the countries.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Michigan: Marie C. Dupont

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LittleRhody

LittleRhody

Michigan: Marie C. Dupont - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:14 am

-just leaning and smoking- ... -flips Tex off-
Don' see what the big deal is. Everyone up where I am is constantly fighting.
Back to top Go down
New Jersey

New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:17 am

*walks up to, fists balled tightly at his sides, jacket slipping down his shoulders and thus his arms, hiding his hands* Ya REALLY do'n' know who ya messin wit, DO YA?! BITCH, I'M MUTHA FUCKAIN' NEW. JERSEY. YA DO'N' JUST FUCKIN' GET AWAY WIT DIS SHIT, YOU DUMBASS COCK SUCKIN' /TACKY/ LITTLE BITCH!
*raises fist- say hello to this LOVELY set of brass knuckles~, slugs him in the face---aaaand then is fucking grabbed by Texas* YO! MUTHAFUCKA, LET ME THE FUCK GO YOU FAGGOT! I GOTTA KICK THIS LITTLE BITCH'S ASS!!!

((--what is this, my post didn't even... here. take it anyway, guys .n.))
Back to top Go down
Michigan.
Admin
Michigan.

PostSubject: Re: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:24 am

.....-enjoying her seagulls- C: -is okay with the fact there's going to be blood smeared all over her applicatication.-
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:29 am

-TWITCHES- -BLUSHES ALL OVER THE DAMN PLACE-

F-Fine, 'den! B-Be a fu-fuggin' yank 'n git yerself killed! See if ah care!
'C-C-Cause I ain't a faggot, n-n apparently onleh /faggots/ try tah stop bloodshed!
-goes away. sits by michi. asks for a french fry.-
-IS SO NOT GAY GOD-
Back to top Go down
https://americas.rpg-board.net
New Jersey

New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:33 am

*stares blankly at Texas* ...*IS JUST SO CONFUSED- doesn't even know what he said because he was just raging, omg* ... *griiiiins* Wow, dude. Ya still all crazy insecure, huh? *struts over to Texas and TOTALLY JUST SITS IN HIS LAP* Yo, how you doin~? BD
Back to top Go down
Michigan.
Admin
Michigan.

PostSubject: Re: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:36 am

- gives jersey and texas some french fries, since you know....jersey is all up in texas' shit now.- .... C:|
Back to top Go down
New Jersey

New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:38 am

*IS SO DIGGIN' THIS- freakin eat's fries, just completely forgetting he was about to kick Rhode Island's ass*
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:39 am

-....COMPLETELY TURNS RED.- -THERE IS A BLONDE BOY IN HIS LAP OH SHI-
G-Git d-dah fuck off, yah' sinnah! Offoffoffoff!!
-SHOVES HIM OFF SO QUICK HE BETTER CHOKE ON FRIES-
...tank yah, Michi. -eats french fry in frustration.-

Last edited by TexasDerp on Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
New Jersey

New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:45 am

*fuckin' falls, DROPPIN HIS FRIES EVERYWHERE, his face becoming very good friends with the ground*
hnnngghuuuhhha... *sits up, whiiining, big blue eyes just lookin up at Texas, all filled with tears*
Back to top Go down
Michigan.
Admin
Michigan.

PostSubject: Re: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:48 am

-IS HORRIFIED BY THIS WASTE OF FOOD.- ...I gave it to you out of the goodness of my HEART. I'm never giving you anything again. fuck you. -just nibbles on one of the fries that fell on the ground. discouraged by her dietary situation.-
Back to top Go down
Louisiana

Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:55 am

*toddles in, looks at this very strange scene, frowns at Michi eating fries off the ground* Bonjour, mes amis... Uhhh... aym Ah int'rupptin' sumthin'? Ah jus' uhh... Ah jus thought Ah'd stop by an' ...well... Ah got all dis dirty rice an'... I mean who else I gun give it to? Mississippi? He go an' cook fur himself...
Back to top Go down
Michigan.
Admin
Michigan.

PostSubject: Re: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:02 am

-looks at louis.- ...... I .... Is that.... - TACKLES TO THE GROUND. EATS WHATEVER HE HAS ON HIM.-

.... C:> thank you. -eats quetly, although kinda... sucking it down in a piggish manner.-
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:07 am

... -just kind of looks at jersey, slowly softening into a concerned expression-
...c-cmon, now..cheer up....Ya'll 'un need tah crai... -slooowly reaches out and pats-
Back to top Go down
Louisiana

Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:10 am

*knows how to fall [/be tackled] and not drop stuff-unlike Jersey-, so this is fine* Woah, woah, woah. Calm down, chéri. Dere's plen'eh more where dat came from, Ah 'shur ya.
*sits up on his elbows, cracking his neck- damn, football star much?*
Back to top Go down
Michigan.
Admin
Michigan.

PostSubject: Re: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:22 am

-Has been ignoring the fact that Louis is like... Under her until he said " More"- ......... - Realizes she's being horrifically rude and.....doesn't care. Bitch she's hungry.- ........ >///>
Back to top Go down
Louisiana

Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:01 pm

-u-
C'mon, cher.

*sits up, grabbing Michi and picks her up bridal style as he stands*
Ah cook ya up uh feast fit fur uh Queen <3
Back to top Go down
New Jersey

New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:41 pm

*sits up straight to meet Texas' hand with his head, his pouty, bitchy, annoyingness disappearing- replaced by smiles and lovey contentment*
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

PostSubject: Re: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:58 pm

...-kind of awkwardly rubs Jersey's head for a few moments, then pulls back-
Y...ya'll okay now?
Back to top Go down
New Jersey

New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:09 pm

*pouts but then smile softly* A little... maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michigan: Marie C. Dupont   Michigan: Marie C. Dupont - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michigan: Marie C. Dupont
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
America Is Beautiful :: General :: Welcome! :: Characters.-
Jump to: