America Is Beautiful
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
America Is Beautiful

A role-playing forum based off Hetalia, with state OCs instead of playing as the countries.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Those Dixies! (Southern States)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brett.Arkansas

Brett.Arkansas

Those Dixies! (Southern States) Empty
PostSubject: Those Dixies! (Southern States)   Those Dixies! (Southern States) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:57 pm

Hi, Arkansas here, starting up the Southern state picture posts! I've been really getting into my character quite a bit on iscribble and thus doodling him out and a few others. I really wish there were more Southern states so I could draw them s-sob.

Also, I'd like to point out that I figured all the different sections in the art section would be separated into different sections of the United States or, for a specific popular thing (Maybe a pairing or crack or something, I'm just giving examples) there should be an individual section for that but otherwise I figured it'd be much easier and neater to sort it this way.

As for the Dixies (Southern States) I figured that this section would absolutely include Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Tennessee. States that also included as well but not absolutely are Texas, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Virginia, and Florida. States that have been tagged along with the South, however, are in most cases only grouped with the region because due to history or rarely linked the south yet still included are Missouri, West Virginia, Maryland, and even Delaware. If you would like more information on where I got these sources, please visit: Wikipedia's Article on the Southern United States Region.

I hoped that cleared up a few things. All images of those selected states are more than welcome to post in this thread, if not, please make a different forum entry in the Art Section, title it your region, and try to keep to the same guidelines of how I presented the information and how to post. Please keep in mind about the rules as well that Michigan posted! Here's a link to the guidelines and rules: Michi's Guidelines and Rules for the Art Section.

Other than that, feel free to start posting pictures with the rules in mind and have fun~ The south will rise again! <3
Back to top Go down
http://kyo-did-it-again.deviantart.com/
Brett.Arkansas

Brett.Arkansas

PostSubject: Re: Those Dixies! (Southern States)   Those Dixies! (Southern States) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:40 pm

Looks like I'm gonna be the first to post the pictures~ (Oh, and I used Tinypic to host my images if you wanted to know eueb)

Arkansas Sketches (Completely viewable, don't worry, extremely work-safe!)
First I'll start off by posting the Arkansas sketches I've been doing. Most of them are of Arkansas, however, two of them aren't. Towards the bottom left corner, the boy with the black hair and brown eyes is my vision of Missouri. Though don't take that offically or anything, since he isn't a character yet and I actually don't know the state /THAT/ well. It was just a sketch, is all :'D. And then in the actual bottom left corner, the black-and-white picture with red hearts beside it is a sketch of Mississippi. Otherwise, all the rest of the derp drawings are Arkansas. My style changes so much on a daily basis, practically hourly basis, it's extremely hard for you to believe those were all drawn by the same person, huh? ;;. But they were ;u;b I love sketching and doodling Arkansas, he's such a cutie >w<

Goin' Fishin' (Arkansas + Mississippi) (Completely viewable, don't worry, extremely work-safe!)
This picture I worked a great deal on. I've come to love this pairing quite a bit and their brotherly love <3

All These Limes (Jefferson Davis, CSA, Memes) (Completely viewable, don't worry, extremely work safe!)
Well, if you know your civil war history, you know who Jefferson Davis is. :'D I wanted to draw him and ended up drawing him into some memes. 'CSA' stands for 'Confederate States Of America', which Mr. Davis was the president of in the Civil War. The memes are just pure crack though. The memes included are x. x everywhere meme, Montgomery Mini-Mall adversting meme, and 'Why can't I hold all of these limes?' meme. Mainly done as a request but it produces lulz for those of you who understand. If not, just move onto the next picture. <3

ArkansasxMississippi (Ok! This one isn't work-safe! Obvious /yaoi/ included, if that isn't your thing, don't look!)
e//u//e;...No comment? L-Lol. Ok, I'm getting really into Dixieshipping, blame my Mississippi on here :'D. So I tried my hand at a quick sketch. This pairing is so cute, though, very difficult to make happen because of their religious backgrounds. But, really, there's nothing more hot than two hot Southern boys together, is there? e//u//e~ :U

That's about it for now! More than likely, much more to come <3
Back to top Go down
Brett.Arkansas

Brett.Arkansas

PostSubject: Re: Those Dixies! (Southern States)   Those Dixies! (Southern States) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:35 pm

Alright, another dump of pictures it is~ It's been awhile since I've been on and of course I've drawn more of my state and all. Sorry for not being online too much, I really would be on more, but my bandwidth is next to dead recently, my friend has been downloading movies and games and crap. S-Sob. But anyways, onwards with the pictures.

Arkansas Sketches 2 (Completely viewable to my standards, the worst is a bit of skin shown more than normal. Otherwise, fine. It does have some blood though.)
Let's see...A sketch of Arky being sad...My favorite is the one beside it, with 'Brett Arkansas Jones' and etc beside it...Next to that one is a more roughed up and bloody Arkansas, probably during the Civil War or something. I was actually working on something completely different, a parody of the states with my group of friends on skype, of TF2 (Team Fortress 2) and I made Arkansas be Demo so...Yes, that's why the eyepatch is there lol. The smaller drawing up in the top right corner makes Arky look a bit...Mischievous? Idk. The one under it was just a derp lol. Ok, back to bottom left. The girl in the blue is how I view genderbent Arkansas. Just playing around a little, that's all, he's obviously going to stay a guy. Anyways. Next to that is...Yeah I drew this one awhile ago lol. No comment. I wanted to practice with water and shirts. Not really all that good in my opinion. Next to that...Idk I got bored and put Brett into a sailor suit. Hurr. Next to that is Arky in hunting gear. He loves to hunt. eUe

Large Pic Of Arky(Worksafe)
I actually drew this for a group on DA that wanted a basic picture of him. Idk why I made it so big lol, I felt like it. Ignore the last name. They were being picky and demanded that his last name could /not/ be 'Jones' so I had to make something up. I actually don't really care for this picture all too much but I figured I'd submit it anyways here too...

Civil War Brett(Worksafe)
This one is a little darker. I was getting into Arkansan Civil War history pretty bad around this point and wanted to draw him a bit more serious. Yeah. That's really all I have to say about that, I really love Civil War history yo. I do have a version that is more bloodied and bruised up though, if you would like to see that one. -> Civil War Brett 2(Worksafe, a little bloody)

:'D And that's all I have right now, at least for my Arkansas character, that is. I really love drawing Arky though, I hope you guys enjoy my pics, I've been trying to get better at drawing slowly along the way. I actually had a badass picture I was starting up for Mississippi, Missi and Ohio during the Civil War and fighting but...I'm not going to finish it because me and her kinda got into a fight and I don't really wanna look at it. However, I will post what I had so far if you guys would like to see it, it's just Missi in the picture, I was still in the inking stages. -> Unfinished CW Pic, MS+OH (Worksafe)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those Dixies! (Southern States)   Those Dixies! (Southern States) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those Dixies! (Southern States)
Page 1 of 1